Hello there
Hi everybody

My name is Nickoma Edwards, I am so excited to join the 501st. All my life i have wanted to be a stormtrooper, now i have my armor thanks to my good friend Phoenix (Luke) now i just have to build it Doppeldaumen1.
It was Moxxxie, Cobra and Goose who convinced me into joining the 501st at the May Auscon. (Didn't take much to convince me)

I have a 3 year old daughter who was born with CMV (Cytomegalovirus) she has symptoms of cerebral palsy and is delayed with her muscle movement, so the thought of making sick children smile and raising money to help them get better means the world to me.

I look forward to meeting everyone and happy new year.
My Apprentice has arrived.

Welcome to the Best Garrison in the entire Known Galaxy!

As part of our 2012 Resolutions, it's time to get Nick into his armour. He has my original MM suit from before I obtained the FX suit from TheWolf. I'm hoping I can pass on the knowledge I have learned from Goose and Muppet and only have to 'annoy' these experts occasionally - and perhaps we can get to an Armour Party.

Here s a photo of you at AUSCON (May) helping Mox and Cobra test the photobooth. Mark/Goose conveniently arranged for my business' booth to be right next the the 501st Photobooth. At some point your daughter needs to be put into her Episode IV Princess Leia outfit and have the Photobooth capture here being captured by Stormtroopers.

[Image: 20110430_094403.jpg]

It just gets so much better from here on!

Happy new year Nick - and big welcome to the Redbacks!!
Welcome to the redbacks Solo, I'm sure Phoenix will be a good master to learn from. But as he would have told you it is good to get along to an armour party to get to meet others, and you are more than welcome to come along to a troop and help wrangle the crowd.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome aboard Nick. You just so happened to stummble across the best damned Garrison the 501st has seen.

Now you make sure to get that Stormtrooper up and running if thats what you've always wanted. They are gonna be some evil Sandtroopers in here that may try and sway you to go play in the dirt, but seriosuly who wants sand in thier undies. Shiny all the way!

There are a heap of helpful people in this Garrsion so dont be affaid to ask for help. And If you get yourself along to an Armour Party (AP) when they come up you'll get alot out of it, as its a great place to start if you find yourself stuck with making that next step in the armor process.

Good luck with your build and I look forward to trooping with you in the future. Sing out if you need advice mate, and Happy New Year!

Todd "Voyd"
TK6086
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
Welcome to the Mighty Redbacks Nick,

so....... Wanna stand out as a trooper, awesome, once Phoenix has finished with the assemble part of your costuming, come on down and learn how to add character to your costume, Td Dirty Boys oh yeah!.... With just-a handful of dirt, i can make you a MA A A ANANNNN.. (Poor Rocky horror reference)

.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome aboard mate, just watch your step around the carbon freezer there Solo. Wink
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
hey Nick, welcome aboard. Luke was telling me he set you up with a kit. Is great to finally see you jumping into the forum :D

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Welcome aboard Nick. Enjoy building your stormie. Ask loads of questions everyone is here to help.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redbacks. Most of us don't bite so just ask and we will help you Smile ha ha

Jason
scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome aboard Nickoma
Welcome
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015