Hey from bundaberg
G'day Wes and welcome to the redbacks.

There is no need for me to repeat what everyone has said as far as asking questions go except to say, Don't order a thing or buy anything until you show us what it is you are looking at.
There is a lot of cheap imitation stuff out there that can trick people up.
If you see something you like, ask us about it or PM muppet, he can tell you who can be trusted and who cannot.

Hope I didn't scare you there.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
thank you all for the advice im currently deciding on what i actually want to do im thinking of going with the kashyyyk trooper. But possibly just a Tk trooper for starts.
(Thursday 5-Jan-2012, 04:56 PM)Agent Smith Wrote:  Hi and welcome, tell your dad that he isnt the only "old" guy here, I am in the higher end of the '40s and have lots of fun. Its the attitude not the age that counts

well Dad/Steve has been wanting to do this for many years now and i got him onto it as well so he is very excited he is 44 this year. we are going to most likely make the same costume for starters and go from there i think.

Thank you all for your help.
Hi Tekk! Welcome and buckle your seatbelt! Smile
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hi Wes,
A Stormtrooper is the best way to "jump in" to this hobby. Almost everyone here has done one, so there is alot of knowledge at your disposal. As for the Kashyyyk, There are a few members (myself included), who are working on the first ones for the Garrison. They can be a difficult one to pull off, as it's not as easy as glueing and riveting a TK together (not that that is easy either :P). If you want to overload your brain with all the in's and out's of a KT, head on over to HERE, to read up on all that there is to know.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]