greetings from the ville
Always looking for new recruits and secretly everybody loves a Stormy Smile
Hope tha info helped u today
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
slowly converting the populace of the world to the empire one TK at a time and the info helped a heap i should hopefully have the the Armour coming up by Tuesday next week then its just the little less (individuality but not as a whole) expensive pieces to go :D
damn u ordered armour already very nice looks like our ap we goign to have armour ot work on
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Wow good stuff mate, bring it to the AP and we can get you on your way.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
query: where can i get a blaster from
(Sunday 12-Feb-2012, 07:47 PM)Gizmo Wrote:  query: where can i get a blaster from
I'm putting together some converted Hasbro blasters mate for $80, you can check them out at the AP if you like.

[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
sounds like a plan
Hello Gizmo, it good to see that our Townsville ranks are getting bigger
Im a new guy just like you
I look forward to meeting you
Peace is a lie, There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.
yay more townsville people to meet at the AP
everything is falling into place boots on there way, Armour coming soon, belt and holster being bought next fought night and gloves to be acquired at the AP i should hopefully be set for the game launch and if i find the time and money a imperial officer (capt) because looking through the people who need the rank bars there are a lot of cloud touches and a lot of ground pounders but very few in bet-weens

oh and a big thank you Seantrooper, Jaster and NQ Dude for all the help and advice with where to acquire the necessary items to put the Armour together and detail it.
Damn your efforts put me to shame. A year or so ago, I was like hey Ima do an Aurra Sing costume. It's gonna be awesome. Nothing has been done for that. And only just a week ago did I finally put a Jawa together so I could at least troop in SOMETHING. Well done sir.
Nom :3
Welcome aboard Gizmo, hope to see you at the AP!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbieness from the Ville Shepherds Pie 40 75,905 Thursday 18-Nov-2010, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Deltorn