Ingham's Resident Trooper
Hey there. I'm Kieran. Or Duckie. Or cannon fodder. It really doesn't bother me so long as I can eagerly die for the Empire. Haha. For outfit, I was eyeing the Shadowtrooper. Looks classy, intimidating and deadly.
Welcome to the Awesome Redbacks Duckie. Good luck with the shadowtrooper, if you need advice for the build just sing out. There's heaps of people here willing to help out.

Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Yay! Gad to see you on here, oh Dark Lord Duckie. Now we start building :D
*scorpion from Mortal Kombat voice* Welcome!..........another for the north,we may get a squad soon yet *rubs hands*
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
welcome to the RBG and yeah another townsvillian (nearly we will addopt u) talk to muppet he is the armour knowledge base and if u can get to townsville on saturday we have couple troops happening at Event Cinemas in the city and we are having an Armour party in couple weeks details will be put up when we work out details

Dont be affraid to ask any questions the only silly one is the one u dont ask Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Advice for the build would be appreciated.
Gday and welcome mate. Might be able to get up and troop with you northerners later in the year Smile

When you get to the webbing stage of your build I put together a webbing and strapping tute from when I built my TK. Shadowtroopers are much the same so it should be of use to you too Smile But it is just one of many ways of strapping a trooper suit.

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-327.html
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Hi mate and welcome to the Redbacks.
Good luck with the build and sing out if you need help.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redbacks Duckie the Empire is always in need of fodder Cheeky .

With the shadowtrooper I think you have two options 1: buy a normal stormtrooper outfit and paint it black, 2: buy it in black plastic. Best person to talk to will be muppet, also before you start anything ask lots ( and lots ) of questions ( and there is no such thing as a dumb question ). Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi and welcome!

The TX or Shadowtrooper is a hot costume, both in looks and it's temperature..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the forums.

There are a couple of TX's floating around here somewhere. Smile
Welcome Duckie
welcome to the Redbacks Duckie Smile
Welcome Duckie Smile I look forward to seeing some pics of your costume build...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome mate, good to see another northerner. We're having an armour party/meet and great March 4th in Townsville, if you can make it down you're more than welcome, we have a few new members coming along so more the merrier.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13: