hi there
hi my names beau best some of you may know my uncle todd best

ive been watching my uncle build his storm tropper outfit and what hes been doin with youguys and id like to do the same although i dont have all the money to start strate away so i was wondering if yous needed a hand with anything i could come along with my uncle give u guys a hand until ive got my own suit Smile

anymore information would be grate :D

cheers

beau
I used to be a sith then i took a saber to the knee..
Welcome Welcome to the Redbacks Beau! Great to see you on the forums, I have a feeling you'll fit in nicely DancingTK Hehehe

[Image: IMG_6533.jpg]
Hey there dude, I know your uncle... He's a real nice bloke!

Glad you made it to the forums. I like your creative forum name Cheeky Welcome aboard mate. As I've mentioned everyone here is friendly and willing to help new people so I'm sure everyone you'll get a heap of help once you get your first build going.

There are a heap of good event coming up so you would get a chance to help out.

Anyways once again welcome and start saving your cash.

By the way that's an awesome pic of you above as the Tracksuit Trooper. It's a good forum name actually!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Welcome Beau...save the $$ it is worth it to look awesome.
Any questions just ask, we are a friendly bunch.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!

Going to Armour parties, and wrangling at events is actually a very good way of learning what we do, and how we do it. Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the Redbacks Beau. Hi5 There is always a place for those who come along and wrangle/help out during troops. Doppeldaumen1 Also there are some builds which can do to get you started, you could look at Imperial Crewman and Jawas as options - or just borrow Todds suit uncles are good like that. Lol
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
ahha thanks guys cant wait Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks Beau. I'm just starting out as well i hope to meet you at some of the bigger events Smile
Welcome aboard BDB! you know you could always hit up your aunty for an IOC cossie!?! Lol
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Another 'Best' joining the ranks of the Best Garrison in the world? Sounds like a good move to me.

Patience is the way forward, even though you can't get the costume now you can still be involved.

Welcome aboard. DancingTK
Welcome to the BEST garrison with the BEST people and the BEST Family... wow i BEST be on my way now.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome to the Redbacks Beau. Have a read through the forums and don't be afraid to ask questions. We are here to help.

And don't be afraid to use a few full stops and commas. It makes it easier for us to read your posts.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
sorry about the grammar im on my phone.
Relax Smile And welcome Beau...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think every woman should have a blowtorch. - Julia Child

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13: