Let the Dark side block out the sunny coast!
Welcome aboard, mate! Once your in, you can never get out! Lol
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome aboard Bardello. Where abouts on the Sunny Coast are you from?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Saturday 12-May-2012, 10:22 PM)major payne Wrote:  Welcome aboard Bardello. Where abouts on the Sunny Coast are you from?

Thanks Major. Wurtulla mate which 2 suburbs north of Caloundra. been up here 5 years. Moved from the Redlands (Wello point) which has been brilliant except for work prospects. Been travelling back to Brissy for most of my work but could not disrupt the kids schooling (and mates) to move back. beside I love it here when I actually get to see it :P

Apologies if someone else is/has using/used this Avatar, just grabbed something quick till I can get some pic's with my Kit on. Happy to change if there was any offence.
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
Hey Bardello, welcome to the Redbacks. I use to live at Wutulla a few years ago but I still stop that way every time I go to and fro each week on the way to the Mines when I visit family to leave my car.
Will have to meet up with you and can also be a second set of hands aswell as I am a carpenter by trade so can help you out with building and making mastermolds. :P

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
(Sunday 13-May-2012, 02:36 PM)Mortogg Wrote:  Hey Bardello, welcome to the Redbacks. I use to live at Wutulla a few years ago but I still stop that way every time I go to and fro each week on the way to the Mines when I visit family to leave my car.
Will have to meet up with you and can also be a second set of hands aswell as I am a carpenter by trade so can help you out with building and making mastermolds. :P

That would be awesome Mate. Any help would be more than welcome Smile
Bardy
welcome fellow sunny coastian! we're all here to help with questions you have about costuming and everyone here are great! hope to troop with you soon!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Monday 14-May-2012, 10:24 AM)ashbash Wrote:  welcome fellow sunny coastian! we're all here to help with questions you have about costuming and everyone here are great! hope to troop with you soon!

Thank you Ashbash ! That would be cool. Hopefully one day soon I will be up and running and we can have some armour parties and stuff up here. I have a reasonable sized party area and would love to host some here if your ever keen. Be a little while yet though so I'll look forward to wrangling for you sometime soon mate Smile
Bardy
(Monday 14-May-2012, 03:41 PM)Bardello Soldjar Wrote:  
(Monday 14-May-2012, 10:24 AM)ashbash Wrote:  welcome fellow sunny coastian! we're all here to help with questions you have about costuming and everyone here are great! hope to troop with you soon!

Thank you Ashbash ! That would be cool. Hopefully one day soon I will be up and running and we can have some armour parties and stuff up here. I have a reasonable sized party area and would love to host some here if your ever keen. Be a little while yet though so I'll look forward to wrangling for you sometime soon mate Smile

Host it and they will come Wink
Hell, if someone has an armour party up there I'll see about making the drive up. Wink
Where abouts on the sunny do you live?
(Monday 14-May-2012, 04:32 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Host it and they will come Wink
Hell, if someone has an armour party up there I'll see about making the drive up. Wink
Where abouts on the sunny do you live?

Wurtulla Mate. 2 Suburbs North of Caloundra. Would Love to Host parties up here one day. Just not in a position to at the moment sadly.When I do though I would love to see you up here Hop.
Bardy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the sunny Gold Coast! Ktty 25 25,517 Monday 29-May-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Ktty
  Reporting for duty from the Sunny Coast CentaurDWarrior 6 8,119 Tuesday 28-Feb-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: GaugeRage
  Just moved into the dark side Darth Aphrodite 19 16,846 Wednesday 27-Apr-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Darth Aphrodite