Stormtrooper Lightsaber?
Just curious if anyone has seen/made one before?
(Friday 25-May-2012, 01:09 PM)Mathias Wrote:  Just curious if anyone has seen/made one before?

Yes. And talk to "TheWolf" he has one. But I wouldn't troop with it as I believe a vast majority, if not all, of this Garrison (Myself included) don't consider it canon, despite what the CRL says.
It was part of a concept drawing and never appeared on film.
I believe seantrooper has said some strong words on this. I think it appears in one of the games due to a cheat. And due to that it is now approvable.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
(Friday 25-May-2012, 01:50 PM)Deimos Wrote:  I believe seantrooper has said some strong words on this. I think it appears in one of the games due to a cheat. And due to that it is now approvable.

It appears in The Force Unleashed because you can wear Stormtrooper armour after either unlocking it or using the cheat code. You can unlock multiple skins. and if they are going to base it on that. Then here is a list of skins that you can use in the game whilst carrying your lightsaber, of any colour. From ALL versions of the game. So if it's listed here then we might as well say the same for EVERYONE in this list.

The Force Unleashed PS3/Xbox 360 Unlockable Skins Codes

SOHNDANN: Unlock all costumes and skins

PROTOTYPE: Play as PROXY

MANDALORE: Play as Kota

FERRAL: Play as Scout Trooper

VICEROY: Play as Bail Organa

TK421BLUE: Stormtropper Commander

TK421GREEN: Kashyyk Trooper

TK421WHITE: Stormtrooper

BLACKHOLE: Shadow Trooper

HARDBOILED: Drunken Kota (blindfolded)

MASTERMIND: Emperor Palpatine

PHOENIX: Incinerator Trooper

SNOWMAN: Snowtrooper

The Force Unleashed Wii Unlockable Skins Codes

AAYLA: Aayla Secura

ITSATWAP: Admiral Ackbar

CHOSENONE: Anakin Skywalker

ACOLYTE: Asajj Ventress

NOTIMO: Chop'aa Notimo

TK421: Classic Stormtrooper

LEGION: Clone Trooper

SERENNO: Count Dooku

PAUAN: Darth Desolus

ZABRAK: Darth Maul

HIDDENFEAR: Darth Phobos

SITHLORD: Darth Vader

DREXLROOSH: Drexl Roosh

PALPATINE: Emperor Palpatine

YELLOWJCKT: Episode IV Luke Skywalker

T16WOMPRAT: Episode VI Luke Skywalker

NERFHERDER: Han Solo

SHOCKTROOP: Heavy Trooper

INTHEDARK: Imperial Shadow Guard

ECLIPSE: Juno Eclipse

KLEEF: Kleef

SCOUNDREL: Lando Calrissian

JEDIMASTER: Mace Windu

MARAJADE: Mara Jade

MARISBROOD: Maris Brood

STORMTROOP: Navy Commando

BENKENOBI: Obi-Wan Kenobi

HOLOGRAM: PROXY

MAVERICK: Qui-Gon Jinn

MANDALORE: Rahm Kota

TOGRUTA: Shaak Ti

INTHEDARK: Shadow Trooper

SECURA: Twi'lek

The Force Unleashed PS2 Unlockable Skins Codes

ITSATWAP: Admiral Ackbar

ACOLYTE: Asajj Ventress

NOTIMO: Chop'aa Notimo

TK421L: Classic Stormtrooper

SERENNO: Count Dooku

SHOCKTROOP: Heavy Trooper

SCOUNDREL: Lando Calrissian

ECLIPSE: Captain Juno Eclipse

MAVERICK: Qui Gon Jinn

SECURA: Twi'lek

AAYLA: Aayla Secura

GRANDMOFF: all skins

CHOSENONE: Anakin Skywalker

PAUAN: Darth Desolous

HIDDENFEAR: Darth Phobos

DREXLROOSH: Drexl Roosh

PALPATINE: Emperor Palpatine

MANDALORE: General Rahm Kota

NERFHERDER: Han Solo

T16WOMPRAT: Luke Skywalker

JEDIMASTER: Mace Windu

MARAJADE: Mara Jade

MARISBROOD: Maris Brood

STORMTROOP: Navy Commando

BENKENOBI: Obi Wan Kenobi

HOLOGRAM: PROXY

TOGRUTA: Shaak Ti

INTHEDARK: Shadowtrooper

KORRIBAN: Sith Stalker Armor

YELLOWJCKT: Yavin Luke

SITHLORD: Darth Vader

NOW, based on that list, lets give Obi-wan a nice Red blade (Because HELL, he even used one in an episode of Clone Wars). OR, lets give Vader a nice pretty Purple blade. I'm sure Kev and Muppet would love to carry around a Purple lightsaber with there vader costumes. And Beanie can have a nice ocean blue for his Ackbar. Yeah that ALL makes sense.....

I think my point is proven. It aint canon, it shouldn't be. You wanna carry a lightsaber in costume, then go join N.O. or become a Sith or Jedi and stop confusing Joe Public with nonesense. They're confused enough as it is when they see "Jeff Vader". :P
Wow, think i touched a nerve there! I don't even have armour yet or a blaster and would definitely not go getting something off the obscure optional extras list just to piss someone off, I just thought it looked interesting and was curious if they had even existed. I doubt I'd ever want to troop with a lightsaber as the idea seems a bit heavy/awkward and it'd be a while before i would even be able to attempt another costume capable of wearing a saber. I searched the forums and there were no results at all so i thought I'd ask, take it easy man.
(Friday 25-May-2012, 05:15 PM)Mathias Wrote:  Wow, think i touched a nerve there! I don't even have armour yet or a blaster and would definitely not go getting something off the obscure optional extras list just to piss someone off, I just thought it looked interesting and was curious if they had even existed. I doubt I'd ever want to troop with a lightsaber as the idea seems a bit heavy/awkward and it'd be a while before i would even be able to attempt another costume capable of wearing a saber. I searched the forums and there were no results at all so i thought I'd ask, take it easy man.

Nah it's cool mate. Not your fault, this is just one of those things that has gone on for quite some time with many members. I think it was poor Buzzard or Diemos made a thread once on something and me and Cobra started going at each other. they thought they had started something but it was just a playful banter.

So sorry mate, it's all cool. :P
The one I have is based on the Concept Armour from McQuarrie.

I have no idea why they added it to the CRLs. I only bought it as a curiosity. I never wear it.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Friday 25-May-2012, 05:30 PM)hopfot Wrote:  
(Friday 25-May-2012, 05:15 PM)Mathias Wrote:  Wow, think i touched a nerve there! I don't even have armour yet or a blaster and would definitely not go getting something off the obscure optional extras list just to piss someone off, I just thought it looked interesting and was curious if they had even existed. I doubt I'd ever want to troop with a lightsaber as the idea seems a bit heavy/awkward and it'd be a while before i would even be able to attempt another costume capable of wearing a saber. I searched the forums and there were no results at all so i thought I'd ask, take it easy man.

Nah it's cool mate. Not your fault, this is just one of those things that has gone on for quite some time with many members. I think it was poor Buzzard or Diemos made a thread once on something and me and Cobra started going at each other. they thought they had started something but it was just a playful banter.

So sorry mate, it's all cool. :P

:P yeah it was my noob abbreviations thread, something about Jedi scum or something :P

This was the thread I was talking about http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.ph...opic=18390 while they are cool, I just dont think they are...right :P Tks are meant to have the random and clumsy gun, a graceful weapon from a more civilised age

@Mathias Hoppy wasnt having a go at you :P
I still don't get why it's approveable... Oh well, one day someone will listen to me lol
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
(Saturday 26-May-2012, 01:18 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  I still don't get why it's approveable... Oh well, one day someone will listen to me lol

Did anybody hear something? :P

haha jk mate. But yeah, Maybe I should post what I said on FISD and see what happens. :P
(Saturday 26-May-2012, 02:02 PM)hopfot Wrote:  
(Saturday 26-May-2012, 01:18 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  I still don't get why it's approveable... Oh well, one day someone will listen to me lol

Did anybody hear something? :P

haha jk mate. But yeah, Maybe I should post what I said on FISD and see what happens. :P

I suspect flames, lots of flames and pics :P
Only approvable if i'm my stormtrooper ON TOP OF my starkiller Wink
But then technically you'd need your starkiller saber Wink
[Image: sterb104.gif]
All good, i didn't even think about the video game implications, just thinking of the one off the CRL, but don't believe something like that should be approvable for formal events. But for informal event/gatherings i get the impression people can bring/wear whatever they want?
(Sunday 27-May-2012, 08:41 AM)Mathias Wrote:  All good, i didn't even think about the video game implications, just thinking of the one off the CRL, but don't believe something like that should be approvable for formal events. But for informal event/gatherings i get the impression people can bring/wear whatever they want?

Canon events = Exact Crl
Non-canon = You still need follow the CRL but its not as strictly guided.
So you cant go slapping on some fur on to your TK :P. You still need to look good in other words.