New Fett underway in Logan...
Greetings all,

I've known about the 501st for a long while now, and finally decided I should join up now that my Fett costume is almost entirely purchased ( yet to be painted and assembled)

I was originally going to go the TK armour but the fett just looks so much cooler (IMHO).

I look forward to meeting with you and can't wait to get trooping for the kiddies!

Cheers all,

Dave
Welcome aboard mate, you can never have enough Fett's. Boba, (I'm assuming it's Boba you're doing) has to be one of, if not the hardest and most expensive to build.
Best of luck mate, be sure to start a build thread to keep us up to date on your build, and if you haven't already, be sure to join The Bounty Hunters Guild Forum and The Dented Helmet Forums, the Mando Mercs are also a good source for Fett gear.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hello mate, who is the maker of your fett gear ? we hope you did some research before purchase so it will be approvable ! not trying to scare you but just trying to point you in the right direction ------Muppet is your man and also Phantom, who just finished his awesome FETT !!!
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome aboard.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Yes I am a member over at TDH and did do my research. I got the RKD armour (same as Phantom whom i've conversed with via TDH). So far I'm up to about $1100 with most of it already purchased as I mentioned. I'm gonna make most of the soft parts myself (Just purchased material for flak vest this morning) to try and keep the cost down.

Cheers for the tip about the Bounty Hunters guild forum. Might head over there now.
Welcome Skiff, I too have a Fett (ROTJ) in the works. What version are you doing? Any parts you are still chasing?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Hey Skiff...welcome aboard mate. You will find us pretty friendly.
Let me know where you got your material from and what it is, I need to make another one
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redback forum Skiff. I don't have a fett, but do a bounty hunter as you can see on my avatar. Best of luck with your build.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Sunday 27-May-2012, 01:34 PM)Phantom Wrote:  Hey Skiff...welcome aboard mate. You will find us pretty friendly.
Let me know where you got your material from and what it is, I need to make another one

Got the material from spotlight in the furnishing section for $20/m. Will have to try and organise that visit that we proposed for the new year (gone). Maybe in the next couple of weeks?? I could bring the material then to show you.

(Sunday 27-May-2012, 01:14 PM)major payne Wrote:  Welcome Skiff, I too have a Fett (ROTJ) in the works. What version are you doing? Any parts you are still chasing?

I'm thinking plain ol' ROTJ. As for parts, I'm still in need of shin tools, gauntlet rocket and darts. I'm thinking of scratch building my jetpack, blaster and toe spikes.
Welcome Aboard
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Welcome aboard Skiff, sounds like you're well underway.
Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome.

Pics please..........or it didn't happen. Wink
Welcome aboard skiff Doppeldaumen1 , look forward to seeing another Bobafett up and about in the garrison.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
(Sunday 27-May-2012, 01:54 PM)Skiff Wrote:  Got the material from spotlight in the furnishing section for $20/m. Will have to try and organise that visit that we proposed for the new year (gone). Maybe in the next couple of weeks?? I could bring the material then to show you.
Sounds good to me. Things got carried away earlier this year be good to have that catch up.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15