Welcome Perisher~!
Possibly one of the longest "registration" periods in internet history!

Sorry for the delays with getting you activated. I'm not sure what type of Spam Filter your account is triggering, but it's a doozy!

Hope all is well now!
Cheers,
Mox
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Tuesday 10-Jul-2012, 09:24 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  Possibly one of the longest "registration" periods in internet history!

Sorry for the delays with getting you activated. I'm not sure what type of Spam Filter your account is triggering, but it's a doozy!

Hope all is well now!
Cheers,
Mox

Hahaha, it's great to finally be a part of the forums Smile

Heeey guys - some of you may have already noticed me pop up a few times on the Facebook group page, so I will *try* to keep this short and sweet.

My name is Rhys - I'm a 22 year old medical scientist hailing in from Brisbane. I, pretty much like everyone else here, grew up loving Star Wars. My childhood was spent making really, really bad X-wings out of Lego and attempting to play the occasional SW theme song through my mouth trumpet (my parents loved it, totally...not). However, one day I grew up and realised that I was over the goody-goodies trying to be all self-sacrificing and what-not over at the light side of the force...I'd much rather band with the dude force choking those that Darwin's theory skipped over. I wanted to be Sith. Then came The Phantom Menace and none other than Darth Maul. I have been a devoted fan of the devil-faced maniac ever since.

Skip forward 11 years to 2010 and I was at the Brisbane Supanova being awed by these people that were awesome enough to be walking around in TK costumes. I thought they were some rogue social line-steppers, breaking all the boundaries...until I found out there were THOUSANDS OF YOU ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Basically, I knew what I had to do.

My mission is to transform myself into Darth Maul: the epitomy of the Sith and their evilness, power and unrelenting success at, well, life in general. I have already started the process and am quite far into the deeper stages - I will keep those of you who are interested informed along the way.

Well that is me done, so much for short and sweet, my bad. I just got super excited. It's lovely to meet you all and I hope that will extend to the physical world soon enough. Cheers!
[Image: SithEmperorCitadell.jpg]
welcome to the redbacks! be sure to keep us updated with progresses on your costume and if you have any questions at all we're all here to lend a hand or a word of advice. Hope to see you trooping soon Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Perisher, a Maul sounds cool, be good to see you at a troop or AP some time.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Tuesday 10-Jul-2012, 10:04 PM)Perisher Wrote:  ...I'm a 22 year old medical scientist...

...My mission is to transform myself into Darth Maul...

...I have already started the process and am quite far into the deeper stages...

I hope that as a devoted fan and medical (mad) scientist that you are currently researching a way to grow real horns. :P Lol

Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Tuesday 10-Jul-2012, 11:26 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  
(Tuesday 10-Jul-2012, 10:04 PM)Perisher Wrote:  ...I'm a 22 year old medical scientist...

...My mission is to transform myself into Darth Maul...

...I have already started the process and am quite far into the deeper stages...

I hope that as a devoted fan and medical (mad) scientist that you are currently researching a way to grow real horns. :P Lol

Welcome aboard!

Hahaha - what can I say, I've been dosing up on my keratin pills - hyperkeratosis here I come!
[Image: SithEmperorCitadell.jpg]
Welcome to the Forums, Perisher... Wink

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome the the Redbacks mate.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Good to see you passed thru the forum security checks Wink we dont just let everyone in you know Smile
When I first saw your name I thought of my employer :P

Welcome mate, Cant wait to see what your Maul turns out like
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Welcome.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
And the "cool factor" just went up a notch...welcome to the forums mate!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks Mate!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Welcome to the Redback Garrison; Prepare for Awesome!
Welcome to the Redbacks Perisher, it sounds as though you have a good idea on what your first misson is. Doppeldaumen1

If you are free on the next two saturdays there are two armor parties coming up, they are great events to come along to meet other members and getting help putting costumes together.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky