biker scout in the making
Hello everyone,

scoutjockie here, iv'e been a huge fan of star wars since
I can remember, so when my other half said he was going to build a Sand-trooper, I decided to jump on board and make a biker scout. I have already ordered my soft armour from Ladysawforus, and about to source some boots, so if anyone has any idea of someone local in Australia who could make me a pair or someone could stare me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
As for the hard armour im going to order SC armour on monday YAY Smile
Looking forward to hearing from you all, and one day hopefully trooping with you.
cheers
megan
[Image: tb23177-final_zpsrxwgu0lr.gif][/URL]
Welcome aboard, Megan! There are plenty of members who have the biker scout and several more currently in the process of putting one together. You'll get no end of help from them. My advice: Get in, sit down, buckle up and enjoy the ride! Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome to the Redbacks Megan, enjoy your journey.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome to the greast garrison in the world, where biker scouts are the in thing right now!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome aboard and more importantly to sitting down during a long troop!!! Lol
Jump onto bikerscout.net re boots, im not sure there is anyone here in Oz who does runs of them, there are a few guys overseas who do (mine are from Marcel4504 who does an excellent boot) but there are a few tutorials on there if you want to make your own by modifying a hiking boot.
Whos the other half doing the TD?
DW2011CVICVII
Hi Megan,
Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile
As Buzzard said, there are quite a few Biker Scouts in the Redback Garrison, and quite a few more about to start a group Scout Trooper build. (with lots of Armour Parties...) Wink
So there is, and will be, plenty of help for You as your journey progresses...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi Megan...Welcome to the Redbacks
Lots of scouts about to be made so keep an eye out for an AP soon
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Sunday 5-Aug-2012, 01:38 PM)Doc Wrote:  Welcome aboard and more importantly to sitting down during a long troop!!! Lol
Jump onto bikerscout.net re boots, im not sure there is anyone here in Oz who does runs of them, there are a few guys overseas who do (mine are from Marcel4504 who does an excellent boot) but there are a few tutorials on there if you want to make your own by modifying a hiking boot.
Whos the other half doing the TD?

Hey there Doc,
Thanks for that, yeah im on the biker scout forum and have looked into buying a pair from overseas, just thought I would put it out there if anyone in OZ could make them instead.
ive seen Marcel4504 boots and they look great so I think ill probably get a pair of his.
Cheers Doppeldaumen1
I just ordered and received my armour from Studio Creations! They're great quality with a fast turn around. My only advice is to be very specific with your order. Hope you have fun and keep an eye out for a few armour parties (there might be one up my way very soon)
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks Scoutjockie sounds like your plans to become a biker scout are well and truly underway Doppeldaumen1 . Quite a few members have just got their scout armor from SC so you will soon be able to find plenty of build advice. Hehehe
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Best Garrison going Scout J!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Hi and welcome.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Just ordered my SC armour hope to see it soon, cant wait. YAY Jig
Welcome to the Redbacks.

Lord Vader has need of many good scout troopers! Doppeldaumen1
Another one for the Scout club,awesome news! welcome welcome!
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever