Haha yep I've been exposed to the EU here and there thanks mostly to oldschool N64 games and books. Been meaning to get a little more exposure through the clone wars. I'll be borrowing that soon from Ash to catch up Smile
(Wednesday 22-Aug-2012, 11:15 PM)Almica Wrote:  Haha yep I've been exposed to the EU here and there thanks mostly to oldschool N64 games and books. Been meaning to get a little more exposure through the clone wars. I'll be borrowing that soon from Ash to catch up Smile

Ash.... I like this one. Doppeldaumen1
Hey Almica. Good luck with your first wrangle mate!
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
Come say hi on Saturday, I'll be the shiny whitey who can't wipe the grin off his face because he's wearing his armour in public for the first time Smile
(Thursday 23-Aug-2012, 11:47 AM)Bullant Wrote:  Come say hi on Saturday, I'll be the shiny whitey who can't wipe the grin off his face because he's wearing his armour in public for the first time Smile

Haha, you shinnies. a few missions and we'll have some nice scuff marks on that armour.

(Tuesday 21-Aug-2012, 05:57 PM)Almica Wrote:  Also, can I jut say I reckon it would be totally awesome designing and building a half scale atst or atpt. I hear there's some ppl that are interested in model builds like that.

Here we go. Not quite half-scale, but if we can find someone tall enough. :P

Welcome to the best garrison in the world Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk