Trooper Needing a Group
Hey guys, I am just getting my armour now (Next few weeks, and will be officially joining when I have set it all up), But I have no idea who I am to join, as I live in Lismore, which is just off the QLD/NSW border.

A little about myself:
I have been a Star Wars fan since I first seen 'A New Hope'
And the idea of being a Trooper has always been an amazing thought. And now that I have armour on the way, I feel like an excited kid in an all you can eat candy store!

I hope I can get officially accepted into the 501st so I can be a trooper along with other like-minded folks.

Sincerely, SuperKame
Gday SKame offically you will be in Southern Cross Garrison territory, but as part of the 501st "brotherhood" so you will more than welcome to stay around the Redback forums and join in any troops that we have.

Waiting for armour is like waiting for Christmas it just cant come soon enough. When it does come it may look a bit daunting in trying to get all the pieces to go together so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck with build and hopefully we get to see you trooping on day.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
To be honest I would much prefer to be a part of the redback garrison as I have heard great things about you guys and because of family and friends in QLD I spend a lot of time over the border. But that is only if that is acceptable.

And I will probably ask for a few pointers here and there about the construction of my armour.

Thanks for the help, and the inevitable future help, SuperKame.
Hi SuperKame, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi mate & welcome to the forum. As Stormraven said geographically you'll be in the SCG, but you're still most welcome to troop up here with the Redbacks. While it's a fair drive for you it might be worth it for some of the bigger troops like Dreamworld or SupaNova. SupaNova Brisbane is coming up in November if your interested.

What TK are you building & what brand armor have you ordered ?

There are a few of us with armor on order and the moment so there should be a few builds on shortly. You're best bet might be to find out when the next armor party is in your area and try to get along to it. The hands on experience is invaluable and will clear up many questions you may have.

Good luck with whatever you've chosen.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hello welcome to the family...Smile
Welcome mate.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Saturday 25-Aug-2012, 03:05 AM)SuperKame Wrote:  To be honest I would much prefer to be a part of the redback garrison as I have heard great things about you guys and because of family and friends in QLD I spend a lot of time over the border. .

Happy wow so what and where have you heard of the Redbacks?

Just recently we had a similar enquiry from a lady in Tamworth, like you she has friends up here and visits regularly, but still joined the SCG. It will be best for you to join them and then make contacts with other members in northern NSW and if you get 10 members you can apply to become a squad and devolpe your own identity.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
G'day Jacob, and welcome to the forums!

As a New South Welshie you will, upon joining the Legion, become a member of the great Southern Cross Garrison which encompasses all of NSW & the ACT.

Nevertheless, you will always be welcome to join the Redbacks at their events, and we are always happy to have visitors to our forums!

Kev Vader
Welcome to the best garrison this side of the border. Jig

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New & Needing some direction Fortress1354 3 3,826 Monday 25-Jun-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Cre8tiv
  needing help :( Hydro 3 5,935 Tuesday 5-May-2015, 06:20 PM
Last Post: MyKill
  needing help :( Hydro 16 20,557 Tuesday 5-May-2015, 06:08 PM
Last Post: monion25