Yet another member! (Toowoomba)
Hello 501st Redback Garrison my name is Phillip and I live in Toowoomba, I don't have a costume however some day in the not to distant future I'll probably get one perhaps an emperor's royal guard?

Anyway as for myself I'm just another star wars nut, I guess I don't own that much memoribilia but it truly is within my heart, particularly the music.

However more to the point I was wondering if any Toowoomba based members on here participate in these so called "ultra saber duels"?

I remember being in 7th grade, all my friends didn't like star wars anymore because thier were "cooler" things haha, anyway I look forward to your responses.

Note: to those having difficulty my forum name says "Anarchy" Smile
hi there and welcome to the best garrison in the world I am one of the troopers up in townsvillr dont be affraid to ask for help and advice we are here to help
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Hi Phil,
Welcome Smile the Redbacks are a great Garrison, these guys are all super helpful and I'm sure you'll be on the road to your first costume in no time Doppeldaumen1
Welcome to the Redbacks Anachy - nice work getting your name in that font. Doppeldaumen1 You will there are varing levels of nutieness in the Garrison some people dont have too much memorbillia Noworries but others have rooms full of it Jig - but all are welcome.

There are a few guys up in Toowoomba but Im not sure if they have a Royal Guard up there yet so if you do one that will be a great add on to their squad. But there are at least 2 members doing up a Royal Guard atm - Demios and Oevil - so look at their build notes to get some ideas.

We will be trooping up in Tbar for the Carival of Flowers on the 22/09 so if you are free that day come along and meet up and see some of the costumes up close.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome Anarchy!

No one I l know of from T'Bar is in the Sith Vs Jedi ultrasaber duels, but that's mostly because they practice every Wednesday, and it's a bit far to come. But if you are keen, there's no reason you cannot.Smile

We have a Few Royal Guards in the Garrison, and two guys that have Emperors, so there's always a place for more..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the Redback forums Anarchy, as Stormraven said, we have a few troopers up your way wit the COF coming up in a few weeks. The Royal Guards looks cool , espically in numbers around Lord Vader.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hi Phillip,

Welcome to the Redback Garrison Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Phil, hope to meet you at the COF.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Anarchy!
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
Welcome Mate.
Enjoy your stay Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
welcome to the nuthouse, total anarchy is our middle name so you will fit it just nicely Wink

peace from scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Hi there, welcome to the Redbacks. Good to have another up here in Toowoomba. A few more and we will be able to form our own squad.
I am in Toowoomba and am this years TCoF organiser for the Redbacks.
Come along and introduce yourself. Doing that will achieve a couple of things,
1 you will see just how awesome we are (LOL)
and 2 it will get you "verified" as a cadet and allow you more info from the forum.
If you want to meet up before hand, just send me a PM (Personal Message) and we can have a chat about getting you started.
Cheers
Agent
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome mate,

You've made the right choice wanting to go with a Royal Guard.
It's the best costume no matter what these shiney whiteys and dirty sandys say.

If you want a lot of guard info sign up on the royal guard detachment forums and say hello as well.
Here's the link if you want it.

http://www.forcepike.net/forum/index.php

cheers
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Hello, I'm up here in Toowoomba. I will also be doing a royal guard soon as well. If you have a small head i can set you up with a cheap helmet.
Welcome aboard, Anarchy!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.