Hey y'all
Hey Troopers,
I joined the 501st about 4 years ago when I was stationed up in Tindal (near Katherine NT) while moonlighting in another Defence Force, (it paid a bit better than the Empire).
I did a few troops for kids Xmas treats on the RAAF Base up there, but lost touch for a while. Anyway, now I'm living in BrisVegas so I thought I'd better check in with the Empire again for my next assignment.
Oh, I'm TD 9770, a dirty filthy sand trooper!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool, welcome. Wavey

There's a Troop at Brighton State School on Sunday 16th Feb. We're going to have a few Sandies there, racing Camels.

You should come along. Jig

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-4788.html
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hi, and welcome to the Redback Garrison... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome, Sarge!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome back, Sarge!

More importantly, welcome to Redbackland! There's a few upcoming troops that you might be interested in - if you click on the "Events" link at the top of the page, you'll see whats on, where, and how many troopers are coming. We pretty much have troops on every weekend - so if you want to join in, then just sign up and swing past!

How long are you going to be in Brissy for?
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome!...any chance we can get a pic of that awesome looking scoring on the other side of your bucket? Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks, its coming up to a busy time of year for us so youll find plenty of events to choose from.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Redbacks mate.

If you are here for good....will have to get you onto our troop roster!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Looks like you need to put your name on the Brighton State School fete sign up sheetDoppeldaumen1
Welcome backJig
Hi and Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
I'm in Briz for good now, and will try and get to a few troops soon.
I do have more pics but they're all high res and not forum friendly, and this laptop won't seem to let me use a photo program I can shrink them with. I'll work on that.
Cheers guys!
Looking forward to it mate, planning to build a TD as soon as AM have their kits back in stock (I like the heavier armour), might have to pick your brains about how you got that effect, it looks great Smile
Welcome back, Sarge.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Welcome Sarge, nice Sandy.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: