Hello Redbacks.
More northsiders this is brilliant!!!. weclome to one of the best garrisons in the 501st.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi Lee, welcome. Another Northsider... yay!!! Where on the north are you? Have a look around the forums. If you see a costume you like, ask here about it, and some one will have some info to share with you on how to get started.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome Panzer to our corner of Imperial Central.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome Panzer, perhaps you should consider an AT-AT driver first (with a name like yours.)
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome aboard
I'm actually considering an Imperial Navy officer first due to the fact I'm relatively poor thanks to uni. Though an AT-ST or AT-AT pilot would be fantastic. Otherwise I'd be looking at Stormtrooper, biker scout or one of the Fett's.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Sorry took so long for the reply work has suddenly become rather busy.
G'day Lee, glad you made it!
I'm in the middle of doing a officer myself... just collected a very nice cap from SideShowMel today Smile

BIDS has a big 20 page topic about doing his officer which is a good read and obviously just shout out any questions. Everyone here has been very helpful and welcoming

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=3988
DW2013 to DW2018
Thank you all very much.

Hello Mr Lord Vader sir. Thanks again for giving me the little push to join at my stepfather birthday.