finally been converted
(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 07:02 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Scope, Oevil1and I are brother and sister...Lol
(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 06:12 PM)scope Wrote:  Oh snap, I thought mammasith was O'evils wife ! my bad.

What?? like luke and Leia??
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hey Bruce, that's awesome!

Big big welcome. Yay!

Happy to help with any ideas. Bad guys are the best, but if you're feeling in a 'good' mood, consider being and ICMG. Hehehe
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 06:29 PM)Ocular Wrote:  I like the conventional TK as being the frontline of evil , but MammaSith may have an alternative in mind depending on her creative impulse .Tk

Welcome mate, you're in great hands with those two. As discussed with Kayle I'll give you a shout when my RT-Mod arrives so you can check it out.

(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 07:42 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  The family that troops together stays together. That and a free ride for Oevil1 to the next troop Doppeldaumen1
You should start with the ID...you look mean enough to pull it off...I'd crap my armour if I saw you and BIDS guarding a door. Or maybe a Tie fighter pilot.

Any-hooooo,welcome aboard brother -in -law...welcome to the dark side.

Harsh Tim, but a fair enough callRolleyes. Just imagine the amount of penalty push-ups a pair of handsome ID's could hand outDoppeldaumen1

(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 09:51 PM)Agent Smith Wrote:  
(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 07:02 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Scope, Oevil1and I are brother and sister...Lol
(Thursday 20-Sep-2012, 06:12 PM)scope Wrote:  Oh snap, I thought mammasith was O'evils wife ! my bad.

What?? like luke and Leia??
Beat me too it mate, that connection was too good to miss!
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks Ocular Notworthy . TKs are always a good choice Doppeldaumen1 but keep an eye on some soft costumes like an Imperial Crewman which offers a quicker way into the garrison and the ability to sit down when youre tired Peace .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to RBG, the Best Darn Garrison.
Lol, you've been converted. It's great fun and I like your choice of beverages. You'll fit in well here Wink
Ken
Thanks for the welcome , will hopefully get to discuss my character developement at the next troop , appreciate all suggestions and help .Would be good to be up and running before santa arrives .Santa.
p.s I will try my hand at wrangling at astropetes on Saturday night .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chompy, the converted bachomp 20 29,177 Sunday 14-Oct-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Phoenix