BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Ruski
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi All,

What might be a good event to meet some of the Redbacks at? I know Supernova is coming up. Are there other opportunities to sit and have a chat to you guys?

I live on the soutside of Brisbane so anyone or events around those parts would be great.

The Ruski
I live at Runcorn. I don't think I have anything planned this weekend. You're more than welcome to pop around for a cuppa. I can PM you my address if you're interested mate.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
A few of us work in the health field, what part are you from, I work as a Theatre orderly in the OT at the PAH

PS: once you go black you never go back
(Monday 15-Oct-2012, 05:13 PM)The Ruski Wrote:  I live on the soutside of Brisbane so anyone or events around those parts would be great.

How far south are you? I'm down Jimboomba way.
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hello Redbacks,

Well it looks like I'll be starting out in TB Armour. An opportunity arose and I've taken it. I have a bucket that needs a few repairs and I've got some MonCal armour ready to be built (very exciting).

There are a few additional components that I will need and this is where I'm hoping for some assistance (I hope I'm placing this in the correct Forum).

I've been looking into Black Flight suits and I've found a place called LEGEAR that has them going for $129 (TruSpec 27P Flight suit) they look pretty good. The others I have seen are on eBay. Now I know everyone warns you off eBay but I was wondering if anyone had maybe bought the Soldiershop Flight suits of eBay ($110) at the end of the day it's not that much cheaper maybe I should stick with LEGEAR who are a WA supplier.

The other items I am after are
1) Gloves - (was given a lead for these but the supplier only has small left)
2) Boots (Looks like caterpillars OR CAT's could be good but I wouldn't have a clue how to convert them.
3) Hold out Blaster

Vest, Cummerbund and balaclava will hopefully come through Moxxxie.

Once I have the components I suppose the next stage is the AP
I'm not looking for handouts .... just some leads to get me on track to get the remaining costume components.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hope the MS Moonwalk went well for those who attended
Regards,
The Ruski
Jump onto pathfinders ( http://www.bikerscout.net/ ) they are all things TB, and I am sure all our TBs here will jump in and point you in the right direction.
If you start a build thread here start one there too. Build threads go into http://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-14.html
Keep the questions coming.
Good luck Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Ruski Wavey good luck with your TB build!
Hello again,

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about the studiocreations DH2 bikerscout helmet?

The Ruski
A few of the garrison membranes have recently ordered and received an SC set of Armour and the newer helmet deigns.

They are an improvements over the old design, and not bad to put together.

I have the KS helmet, but would recommend the new SC helmet. I am thinking of getting one myself....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Indeed, as a owner of both an old and now a new SC helmet. I would highly recommend SC helmets now :P
Hello once again,

I was wondering if anyone out there in Redback land has a spare DVD for the making of the Moncal TB armour.
I have the armour but no real guide on how to make it.
Any help with a DVD or written instructions with diagrams would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

The Ruski
Sign up with pathfinders ( http://www.bikerscout.net/ ) I am sure there are loads of build threads there to help you out.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redback Garrison squads DEX 2 4,230 Sunday 8-Jan-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: DEX
  Hello Redback Garrison 1phasma 14 14,610 Monday 23-May-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Gix
  Greetings Redback Garrison THX1138 10 12,767 Thursday 2-Apr-2015, 09:34 AM
Last Post: THX1138