E11 part from a Doopy Doo Hasbro kit
Hey all

got the below part in my Doopy Doo Hasbro kit.... but doing a google image search i don't see it on most E11's

[Image: IMG_04991.jpg]

So question is use it or lose it? I'm aiming my TK to be ANH Hero for this blaster, and will prob troop my ID with it as well so what to make sure dont get in to trouble Smile

thanks for any responses
DW2013 to DW2018
I'd use it. What ever helps you stand out among all those TK's. But if you intend on getting rid of it, I'll take it off your hands.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
I'd say use it. Check the Armoury section under Imperial Forces.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
cool will prob stick it on then Smile

then just weathering to go and should be done

thanks for that Sniper ... do need to open my eyes bit more on the forums sometimes.

The Imperial Forces thread shows it being used so that's implied approval for it

Also answered a question i had in the back of my head about which DoopyDoo DL44 would be best to try and make a Power5 from Smile so win win
DW2013 to DW2018
this part goes on top of the mag. housing. You then have wires attached from the end to the hengstler counter.
Just check which version of the E-11 you're building, which greeblies they have on them changes in each movie. Crypto is right, it goes on top of the mag housing, just make sure you face it the right way if you're going to use it, I have reference pics both with and without wires leading out of them, so I guess it's your call if you want them or not for that little extra....
Here is mine, not a great pick but gives you an idea of what I did.

[Image: 6174761273_13407305c2_m.jpg]

[Image: 6174761269_3bd6c634d2_m.jpg]
Yours seems to have a much bigger gap then mine between the mag and the counter
DW2013 to DW2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hasbro E11 Doopy Doo Conversion TripleSix 10 2,860 Sunday 11-Sep-2016, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Firestorm