Total Newbie
Hi Everyone!
Brand new to all this...so please be nice!

Met a few of you and the Rebels at Supernova and was really impressed...so here I am....

Looking to source my first costume to join in and have joined the Rebel forum and getting the gist a bit....I’m a Rebel at heart but not to say I can’t be turned to the Dark Side at some point.

Initially I’m thinking Jawa as by all accounts its fairly straight forward and can be used for good and evil occasions...

So if anyone can help me with sourcing the face mask, accessories etc I’d be grateful. Some of the rebels have started me down the right path for material and a pattern.

After that, I’m thinking New Republic Jedi...then who knows...but first things first...a ‘disgusting Jawa’...

Looking forward to joining in with you all, by all accounts its an awesome group with a great spirit!
Cheers
Rach
Jig
Hi Rachel, and Welcome to the Redback Forums...

Jawas are Cool, but oh so dirty... Wink

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Yay! You made it.

Welcome.

Good to see you here.

You're going to have heaps of fun.

Can't wait for you to have your Jawa. Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Welcome Rach, you've made the right decision joining the Redback Forum, stay away from those Rebel ScumHehehe

Seriously though we've just had a jawa invasion so I'm sure you find plenty of help & advice

Look forward to meeting you at a troop.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome

If your thinking Jawa talk to Mammasith she still has some material left over from the big Jawa run that just occurred a couple of weeks back

Otherwise ask away with any questions very helpful bunch of people here
DW2013 to DW2018
Yes welcome to the best garrison on the dark side. Truth be told all the rebels in QLD are members here any way. You will get plenty of help, there are a lot of jawas just been approved, I think the redbacks are rather good at making them by now.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome to the Redback forums Rach. Doppeldaumen1

You have just missed out on our Jawa Party where we made up 15 Jawa Jawa Jawa Jawa disgusting jawa costumes, but before you join the clan you had better practice your "Utini" cry. MammaSith or SithPrincess would be the best ones to get build advice from.

Also check out the events link to see when our next troops are and hopefully you will be able to make it along to one. Jig
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi and welcome!

Enjoy your time here... Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Rachel,

You will have loads of fun Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks.

A jawa is a pretty good way to get into both groups, enjoy!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome! You can't go wrong being on the side of the Empire...unless something impossible happens like the Deathstar exploding and you happen to be on it. But I think we're good...right? Lol
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Hey RebelRach, I'm glad you came over, I'm looking into that costume for you, so will get back to you soon. The more Jawas the merrier!!!

Remember,, we have cookies !!!JigJig
Hi Rach, welcome. Jawas are gonna rule redbackland Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Sent you a pm Rach
yay another Jawa!! I'm working on my Jawa too Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13: