Advice Please
Oevil1 was looking at doing a bulk order from there so maybe have a word to see what happened with that.

I ended up getting compression top and pants. Bit of a pricey choice but there we on sale so splurged hopefully not unwisely
DW2013 to DW2018
I have one of those. Not too bad found the stitching wasn't too flash. I got one from Step-By-Step for a bit less and it is great.
Gloves, nomex flight gloves from ebay.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I've not bought from these guys, but it looks OK.
A one piece suit will be fine, provided you have a zip in the right place (toilet breaks)
A two piece suit would be my personal preference.
The gloves are fine and are worn by quite a few Troopers.
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 10:33 PM)Phantom Wrote:  I have one of those. Not too bad found the stitching wasn't too flash. I got one from Step-By-Step for a bit less and it is great.

Do the nomex gloves qualify under the requirements of : for ANH Stunt
For level three certification (if applicable):
Gloves shall be rubber or rubber-like chemical gloves, in black.
Cheers
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Don't know about those one but there a karin (I think) on the fisd board. Bids can point you right way
DW2013 to DW2018
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 10:48 PM)Baytrooper Wrote:  
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 10:33 PM)Phantom Wrote:  I have one of those. Not too bad found the stitching wasn't too flash. I got one from Step-By-Step for a bit less and it is great.

Cheers
If you are going for EIB or Centurion you will need rubber gloves and flexible hand plates. I have the rubber gloves and only wear them to canon events, too darn hot here to wear them all the time.
For 501st base approval and general trooping nomex gloves are fine.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 10:56 PM)Phantom Wrote:  
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 10:48 PM)Baytrooper Wrote:  

Cheers
If you are going for EIB or Centurion you will need rubber gloves and flexible hand plates. I have the rubber gloves and only wear them to canon events, too darn hot here to wear them all the time.
For 501st base approval and general trooping nomex gloves are fine.

Excellent, Thankyou
      FNG
(Monday 10-Dec-2012, 10:33 PM)Phantom Wrote:  I have one of those. Not too bad found the stitching wasn't too flash.

I also have one of the one piece suits from here. Material is great, 2 way zip is great, stitching is rubbish. After half a dozen troops the seam down the back of my spine is splitting Sad
Thank you all for your input. So Helpful on here, it makes me happy every time I hear from you all.
Can't wait to join you all officially with a complete kit Smile
      FNG
Here is a link to my build thread showing the Black Chemical Gloves & Flexible White Hand Guards from Sonnenschein (Karen) on FISD. There is an ongoing thread in the for sale ongoing sales section. They are beautiful hand guards and can be ordered with or without the gloves.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-5318.html

ps like Phantom said, much too hot for regular trooping.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks All for responses.
Cheers BIDS, Luv the thread, cheers.
Special Shout outs to Mammasith, who provided me with a Neck Seal, Belt and Holster. Can't wait to recieve them in the post.
OEvil1, who is making me a Blaster, Awesome
And Also to JOker, who has been a Great Source of Info.
Really Appreciate all help and tips from you all.
Phantom, You also have been Great.
All those who have helped with replies, I Really do enjoy reading all tips and thoughts
Thank you ALL Again
Can't wait to meet you folks and Troop for the Good of All, (Hopefully on the Fraser Coast in the Future) or wherever the Transport takes me Wink
Adam
      FNG