Salutations :)
Hey Redbacks Smile
I met quite a few of you at brisnova this year- I was there wrangling for drawn 2 life. My goal for 2013 is a fully approved TK, can't wait to get started and meet you all!
Finn (or Rachel if one was going to obey the pesky birth certificate)
Hi Rachel....welcome aboard Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi Finn, welcome aboard!
Greetings and I hope you have as much fun as I am getting everything all together Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
hiya welcome to the bestest garrison in the world dotn be affraid at ask questions we have some very talented ppl here Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Yay Finn! <3
Welcome Finchel
DW2013 to DW2018
Hey Finn, welcome, what system do you hail from?
We have members spread far and wide across Queensland, so we probably have someone near you.

Remember to ask lots of questions and always check with members before buying stuff on evil-bay or retail stores, we don't want you to blow money on stuff that isn't right.

Check the CRLs and get an idea of which TK stormtrooper you'd like to do (I've done the Stunt TK from A New Hope), it's just a personal preference thing. But makes a difference which holster you get etc.

Michael & Lisa
Rockhampton - we're always on the look out for more members up here.
:dancingtk:
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Welcome aboard, Finn!
Glad to have another lass to bolster our numbers!

Got a type of TK in mind? I'm sure our TK experts can put you in contact with some plastic builders! You'll be trooping like an excited esky in no time flat!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Heya Finn, and welcome to RBG.
(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 09:31 PM)Finn Wrote:  Hey Redbacks Smile
I met quite a few of you at brisnova this year- I was there wrangling for drawn 2 life. My goal for 2013 is a fully approved TK, can't wait to get started and meet you all!
Finn (or Rachel if one was going to obey the pesky birth certificate)

Welcome Rachel. From someone in the middle of a TK build your in for an exciting time. Plenty of great info to be found on here as well as over on FISD. Have a blast.

(Tuesday 11-Dec-2012, 10:08 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  You'll be trooping like an excited esky in no time flat!

Awesome comment Mox, excited esky's we shall be.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks Finn, as you have noticed there is a fair bit of crossover between the RBG and D2L. Doppeldaumen1

TKs are a great iconic costume to build but require a bit skill to put together, but fortunately there are lots of troopers in the garrison who can help you put it together. Look out for Armor Parties ( there is on one the 12th of Jan near Bribie ) to go along to as there is often armor being put together and get help in putting armor together.

Good luck with your build. Peace
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
welcome ^.^

need armour parties to make all this shiney new armour STAT!!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi Rachel, Welcome to the Redback Forum... Smile
Make sure that you ask plenty of questions about your TK, as there are lots of experienced people here that can help you on your way...

Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome Finn Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations Townsville ARJAWA 0 1,237 Monday 28-Oct-2019, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ARJAWA
  Salutations ARJAWA 1 1,870 Sunday 13-Oct-2019, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Wolf
  Greetings and salutations Gangrel 19 32,740 Friday 29-Jan-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ScOrP