Hey from the Border!
Hey guys, my name is Cameron (16 yrs old) and im from NSW! I have been inspired since childhood by Star Wars and It's been a dream to own a costume! i am new to the forums and will be doing some research for awhile before i start! i am looking to build (from kit for starters) an episode II or E3 clone costume then hopefully one day giving an commando or bounty hunter a shot. I am open to any ideas, suggestions, hints etc! Thanks heaps,

Cameron
Hi Cameron,
Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Gday Cameron and welcome. The good news is there are plenty of people around to help you get started and give you ideas. The bad new is unfortunately you have to be 18 to become a full member of the 501st so until then you will have to sign up on the www.galactic-academy.com also the 501st garrisons are region based so you will have to sign up to the Southern Cross Garrison as they are the NSW garrison.

Clones are great but tend to be bit more expensive to buy and build than stormtroopers. If you have not been to the 501st site look at joining the clone detactment there for more info and advice as well.

Feel free to drop in here and ask questions but its best to look at going along to a Southern Cross Garrison troop so you can see what goes into making a costume up close.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Thanks Azrael!

yeah, looks like i will for now.. darn! i have 'signed' up for the SCG but their website isn't as good as this one as my account still hasnt been approved so im unable to do anything there as of yet.. Yeah I've joined at clonetroopers.net and thats good good news as well. Im just trying to get as much info as possible and QLD isn't that far away when you consider the majority are based in the US Smile

Thanks Heaps though!
hey there Cameron, glad to see you have found your way to this side of Aus. There are more then enough clones here that can help you out with any of your questions and are a few build pages in the forums aswell.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]