Oya Ner vods
Oya Ner vods

My name is Junker. I am from WA and currently own a sandtrooper helmet, which I am looking at getting a sandtrooper armour in the near future. I would be glad with any info anyone can help me with.

I am new to the garrison, so I would grateful too meet or share info within the trooper garrison.

Happy Troopin'.
Junker
Welcome aboard mate, we're all Queenslanders here (by birth or import :P ) you should also try Terror Australis Garrison Forums and while you're there pop into the Desert Scorpion Squad where all the WA peeps hang out.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Hi Junker, and Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

Basicly, what Jaster said... Sign up to TAG, and then hang out a bit at the Desert Scorpion Squad...
They will give you all the advice and help you need... and please post some photos back here, of your progress... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Smile
Jaster's already got you steered in the right direction to the Garrison for your area, but make sure you drop by and say hi once in a while
Welcome mate
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome the the Redback forums.

Even though we are the Queensland based garrison I'm sure we can help you out where it is needed. Any questions, ask, and we will steer you on the right track.

Where did you get your helmet from? Do you know who the maker is?
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hi Deltorn

I picked up the helmet at Perth Supanova either 2010 or 2011. I paid $250 for it and it is an EFX helmet.

And thanks to everyone for their input.
Junker.
Hi Junker & welcome to the Redbacks Forum.

There are a couple of really good threads regarding modifying EFX helmets to improve their accuracy :-

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-4995.html

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-5219.html

Good luck with your build, have fun.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: