Hey all again
Hey everyone, I am still new, been busy lately, but getting keen again to participate. So far been thinking of doing a shadow trooper. Are there many others out there, Where would I purchase such armor. Is it possible to buy parts separately, due to funds at current stage.even any of the clone troopers take my fancy, if someone could direct me in the right direction that would be awesome.
Welcome to the Redbacks. There are a few of us out Ippy way.
We do have a couple of shadow troopers here in the Redbacks, but don't let that stop you.
Most armour makers prefer to sell complete kits.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Im still not sure where to get said supplies/armour. Forums frustrate me....soooo much reading not enough pictures :P Hi Phantom nice to meet you.
Gday Elementalz as a general rule clone troopers are more expensive to build than Stormtroopers/Shadowtroopers. I have seen a few guys which do sell the armour seperately on ebay, but on the whole it is better to buy a complete kit.

Another option to the shadow trooper you may look into could be the Magna Guard which are Stormtroopers in red armour.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the forums Elementalz!
Welcome aboard, E!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome mate, good luck with your build.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome Smile
Welcome man Smile

I actually just received my Scout Armour yesterday, and the man who makes it sells the hard parts in black. Lemme shoot you a link.

http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/bik...rsale.html

Send him a email if you'd like. Jeff is a wonderful fellow.
Welcome aboard again! Jig