Ello
Hello Everyone,
Just a quick introduction of myself. I'm a new member from Rockhampton. I have a few costume bits and pieces (mostly lightsabers) but am looking at doing a 501st standard Darth Talon costume.
Feel free to say hi anytime (:
Welcome babby :D
~Pants.
Another one for Rocky, that's awesome! Smile

We've got a few troopers here in Rockhampton now, we'll have to get you along to an armour party or a troop to meet everyone Smile
Hi there Beep and welcome to the Redbacks. You are in pretty good hands with the guys and girls up there in Rocky.
For Talon read up the Costume Reference Library (CRL) http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_talon and head over to Flagship Eclipse for a lot of reference material and to check out other Talon builds.
http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forum/...de5846722e
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Forum, you're in good hands with the guy's up there, have fun with your build.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi Beep13, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

Another member for Rocky... Yay...!!!

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the 501st. Good to meet you in person next time we troop =)
Welcome!

Nice Helmet!

(Yeah yeah, I was lookin' at the helmet.... Honest)
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the Forums!
hiya welcome to best garrison in the universe only silly question is the one u dont ask so dont be affraid to ask
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome and crikey what's going on in Rockhampton lately, we seem to be getting a heap of new members in the past few weeks. Which I'm not going to complain about .... it's great.
Phantom has already pointed you in the direction of the all important CRL (costume reference library).
So many fantastic people in the garrison, lots of help, just ask, we're a really friendly lot.

Welcome to the wonderful journey that is the 501st experience.

Michael
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Hey thanks for the welcome everyone. I must say I was surprised at the Empire's influence in this town. Seems like we have a few here!

And TheWolf, this helmet actually belongs to my boyfriend, Andyrulz. (yeah... Just the helmet, honest :P)
Welcome Beep, looks like you have joined at a great time, the way you Rocky cadets are jumping up is awesome Doppeldaumen1 .

Have to say Darth Talon is my favorite Sith ( closely followed by Mara Jade ) and for Rocky it should be one of the few costumes that you wont get to hot in when trooping. Jig
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome! and yeah Darth Talon rocks. Smile
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Ello Officer Flashheart 3 4,997 Friday 20-May-2016, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
  'ello from Auckland Gorman 15 25,307 Sunday 6-Feb-2011, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Neoeffect
  Ello from down south Marcus 15 25,125 Saturday 11-Dec-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Neoeffect