hey guys
Hey guys
I'm a new member my name is jack and i have recently just come into some storm trooper Armour and I'm super keen to get out there and start showing this new suit off.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome and nice pic there Smile

To join the garrison and troop you will need to get the outfit approved

If you haven't already hit the main 501st site and sign up
http://www.501st.com/databank/Membership:JoinUs
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi there dentai4, welcome to the Redback forums, as Duras said above, hit the 501st and sign up there. More TK cannon fodder for the Rebels I say.Hehehe
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome to the Redback forums Jack...

As well as the above advice, you should also sign up here too...
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Dentai that Stormtrooper armour looks pretty good any idea on the who the manufacturer is? If its already an 501st approved set all you probably need to do is submit approval pics. Doppeldaumen1 If not - or you don't know - it would be best to meet up some of the garrisons TKs to get them to have a look over the armor and let you know if it needs any tweaking to meet approval.

Also have a look at the events section and see if you can come along to any upcoming event and meet up with the troopers.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

I bought the armor of a guy named Chris i don't know that rings any bells with anyone but he said it would a good idea to meet with someone to get my armor fitting well so that i can move comfortably and then submit some photos for approval
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey mate and welcome to the Redbacks.

Any questions just ask, we are pretty friendly Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
What suburb are you from?
Might be able to arrange a small Armour party/meet and greet.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Jack, pretty good looking armor, would be good to see some more detailed photo's. If you can take TheWolf up on his offer, it's much easier to talk face to face & you'll have the plus of becoming verified so more access on the forum. There are also a few events coming up shortly so if you get a chance check one out.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
I live near cannington, Also is anyone going to oz comic con and am I aloud to wear my armor to it even if it hasn't been 501st approved.
Hey Jack,
Comic Con is like most Pop Culture events in that you can certainly wear whatever you want. It's only events where the 501st is officially trooping, and you would be representing the 501st where you need to have approved armor.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks, I want that Stormtrooper dollJig
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
(Wednesday 6-Mar-2013, 05:23 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks, I want that Stormtrooper dollJig

Which one?

Hey Jack, welcome to RBG.