Greetings
Hi Guys and girls, I am new to this thing although I have had some prior experience costuming, I have not done it as thorough as what I see around here, currently thinking about doing Plo Koon and have a friend who iis guiding me to relevant costuming resources, looking forward to seeing all of you in the flesh so can get a better idea of what this is all about, I live in a suburb of Brisbane but are willing to travel outside the burbs to help people out
Hello Night Hawk, Welcome to the Redback forums...
Plo Koon is a very cool character... :-)

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi there and welcome to the Redbacks.

Plo is a Rebel Legion costume, so I would suggest you head on over there for all things Rebel and Jedi Smile Do you have a dark side costume in mind?

With everything do heaps of research and ask loads of questions.....have fun
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome NH, Plo is an awesome costume when done well. Good luck with your research.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi there Night Hawk, welcome to the Redback forums. As Phantom said, head over the the RL for Master Plo. I'm about to finish my S4 Wolfpack Comet, so trooping with another plo would be cool!.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome Night Hawk one of our ( many ) dual members has done a Plo Koon up and used a local mask maker to make the mask but as he is still classed as Rebel Scum Cheeky its best to go to our co legion and introduce yourself there http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/index.php Keep an eye on the events section and if you are free for one drop down and say hello, there are likely to be a few Jedi lurking around and they will be sure to have some advice for you.

But just out of interest what other costumes are you into, other costumes in the garrison include a few Superheros Cyberman and even a Cylon.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome Smile