Hi all!
Hi there.
Name's Dylan, nearly 20 years old and I live on the Sunshine Coast.
I did my little introduction over on FISD and seantrooper sent me this way as he said you guys can help out with my eFX bucket as well with a TK kit if I do buy one.

So I have to thank seantrooper for the invitation. Already found a eFX mod thread which answers one of my questions. So cheers.

I'll be looking foward to chatting with you guys both here and at conventions.
[Image: Femtrooper1.png]
Welcome, if you can make it an armor party you will find heaps of help!! Check the events calendar for when they're on and come learn heaps, build and have fun .
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Dylan

sounds like you've already ticked off the first boxes with joining up White Armor site as well.

There is a Armour Party saturday (KevKon in the events page) which would be a good one to see some gear in person as a few of us will be there working on getting things finished in time for Gold Nova and Dreamworld big troops
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi Dylan... Welcome to the Redback forums...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome Smile
Welcome Vunderr, you have taken the first few steps into a very fun and (sometimes) demanding hobby Eyebrows but one which you wont regret.

We have an AP ( at Kevs ) next week and two conventions ( Supanova and Dreamworld ) coming up, if you want to see the most stormtroopers ( and a LOT of other costumes ) together at one time try and make it to the Dreamworld troop on the 4th of May.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey Dylan, sorry I missed your post here, as I said on FISD welcome.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
is your last name Holt ?

welcome Dylan
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Not a Holt, sorry.
But thanks for the welcome.
[Image: Femtrooper1.png]