Payney's wife here, thanks for a great day at DW
(Thursday 9-May-2013, 02:53 PM)Sara Wrote:  
(Thursday 9-May-2013, 12:50 PM)major payne Wrote:  I have a Boushh armour kit sitting in the cave for you too Wink

What else do you have hidden down there? Wink

If you have to ask you really dont want to know. Wink
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Payney is married with children? I thought he lived at home in his parents basement! :P

Welcome Sara! We have a tradition here of converting wives to the dark side. Just ask my wife, Lei.
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

YAY Sara!

Your Kaya is just the CUTEST girl on two legs - she is so gorgeous I want to eat her up every time I see her! But, what Duck said - come be an RSO girl with us too, we have a facebook page, search for Republic Service Organisation. The uniform is easy & inexpensive to get (compared with SW characters) and as sexy or demure as you are willing to be. You can have either seamed stockings, a skirt & heels, or hot pants & knee high boots.

I'm trying to get the RSO uniform accepted into the 501st, because it is canon, the uniform appears in Star Wars comics drawn by Tom Hodges. I'm just not sure I can get enough references to have it accepted. But the 501st accepts the RSO as a sister organisation.

Think of the 1940s ISO girls who would entertain the US troops. Cute hairstyles, nice makeup, glamorous. I even bought a pair of 1940 style cat eye glasses & got my prescription put in them to wear with mine - the frames were cheap on eBay.

Looking forward to trooping with you - and I am always available to help kid wrangle - we'll just chuck yours & mine together & take turns! My boys are four & seventeen months.
CV:sn11::DW11::SN2011v2:DW2012:GCSN12:CVI:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Gamorrean Guard's Wife Tygress 15 21,561 Monday 13-May-2013, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Buzzard