Hi all
Welcome, and nice name Wink
Clones are cooler
(Sunday 12-May-2013, 09:45 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Heya Ben, Welcome to the Redbacks. good to see you have done your research into armours. now we just gotta get you into something. There is an armour party coming up on Saturday, might be a bit of a drive for you though being over the border. But if you could make it, would be good.

Would love to come to the AP on Saturday....but I have to work, for some strange reason you have to work really hard to pay for your hobby s...hopefully there be another one soon
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
welcome to the forums Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Sunday 12-May-2013, 09:26 AM)Moxxxie Wrote:  TK's are sensational. My first 501st costume was a TK, and it's still my favorite. There's just something special about seeing a group of TK's. Plus, it's 100% anonymous, so you can really get away with doing the craziest things!

Glad you managed to convince you're wife to join in. I loved her Armidala at Supanova! I was just bummed I didn't get a chance to speak with her for all that long.

(PS: I'm Jacqui!)

Jacqui, you do realise you are partly responsible for this!! Doppeldaumen1 and for that I am in your debt. Now to get her to sign up to the forums...
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON