itchin to be a trooper
Hey guys if you haven't seen it yet i'm the guy that film the game of red light green light on the 5 of may at dream world so funny if you have not seen it yet check it out on you tube under red back storm troopers strike again would love to join the team you guys do amazing work.
I SEE THE FUTURE CLEARER NOW.....:DW13:
Hi and welcome Paulie Smile Tell us a bit about yourself!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hi and thankyou, im 43 and have 4 children we were at dreamworld on the 5th of may its the first time I've seen you guys and I was lucky enough to capture rebecca and the troopers playing a game I took a couple of photos first and then I realized what they were doing so I switched it to video I didn't know what I was about to capture on film it was hilarious I played it back for the guys while I was there and couldn't believe how amazing the ppl who do this really are, ive done charity work before as a professional ballroom dancing instructor for the endeavour foundation for there debutant balls it was one of the best things ive done I spoke to the trooper that creeped up on her and asked him how I become a trooper and here I am I also was a security guard for ten years but am not the averaged operative as I have the attitude treat ppl how you want to be treated I made a good name for myself in that industry and was hand picked back in 2000 for the sydney olympics as head security guard for the runaway bay sports super center taking care of alot of high profile athletes it has always been my goal in life to do work that I could help ppl after meeting some of the guys at dreamworld I knew this was for me im so glad I went it was amazing
Welcome to the forums PV!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome to the boards, I'm glad you had as much fun at Dreamworld as we all did. Feel free to ask questions. The is a HUGE armour party (AP) being held on the south side this weekend. Kids (and partners) are more than welcome too. You will meet about a third of the garrison there. What sort of costume were you wanting to tackle first?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Hey Paulie,
Welcome to the Forum. I'm the trooper that "crept" up on Bec @ Dreamworld and I have to say a big thanks for getting that on film. It was getting towards the end of the day/weekend and little things like this are great fun and keep the energy levels up. I'm sure Bec will make me pay for it but it will be well worth it Doppeldaumen1

Glad you & your family had a great time @ DW, I know we all do. It's great that you've made it to the forum as well, we speak to a lot of people and not all take the next step so good on you for that. With the charity work you've already done you've got a great idea of the fantastic feeling it gives to help others out, and as a bonus we get to relive our child hoods and be big kids at the same time.

I know we were talking about Stormtroopers @ Dreamworld, are you still thinking a TK or maybe something else? Here is a link to the CRL (Costume Reference Library) to give you an overview of the various approvable options :- http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL. My advice is always to go with a costume that your passionate about, as sometimes the time frame for a build can stretch out due to overseas product orders ect.

Hope to catch up with you again at a troop or AP sometime soon.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
welcome
hello there, welcome to the nuthouse mate
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Hi Paul, Welcome to the Redback forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Thank you for filming that. i was one of the troopers. such a great vid. Welcome to the redbacks.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome to the best Garrison on the planet, PV!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks guys for welcoming me I cant wait to mee you all
Welcome!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome paulieviney !