Something... Little..
Just gathering a few resources for this one.. I need to keep electronics to a minimum if I can - they will all need to be hidden under the outfit itself.

That said - who knows how to create a sturdy, removeable from gloves or waterproof push to talk sound board with fingertip buttons.. coupled with a small amp and perhaps a small voice changer?

Voice changer not absolutely necessary, but would like a simple mic system rigged with the button sounds and amp - all as small as possible. Battery power probably doesnt need to reliably last more than 4-5 hours at a stretch.

I know we have some extremely clever people here - hit me with those ideas :D

No more singing "Soft Kitty" at this next project... she'll tear your head off....
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Talk to Azrael.

I'm pretty sure he has something like this for his Jawa, to make cool Jawa Speak. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
ditto, got to love the AZ!...and Zerebin is quite talented too I hear Smile
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great :D Sent him a PM. Cheers guys Smile
yeap im after the same thing for my rex
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Oh cool Beanie! Maybe we can get a bit of a bulk thing going on Smile

*bounces around* aaaahhh I really want to show the concept for my new costume, but its not quite finished yet... probably be done by thurs....
Id love one for Chewie aswell :P
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Ok, ok... You have my interest... I will work with you on this one Tiri... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Tuesday 21-May-2013, 01:07 PM)Tirilia Wrote:  No more singing "Soft Kitty" at this next project... she'll tear your head off....

I'll tempt it. :P
Thanks Azrael! :D
Sent you a pm Smile
The little something little.. is not so little anymore...

[Image: Lilla_designFINAL_zpsb1cb514e.jpg]
Are the eyes the same as in Qin?
Nope, they look a lot more like cataracts Smile
so a Wolf next ?.... cool Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Werewolf - 8ft tall with my stilts bwahaha

Does anyone have experience working with soundbytes? just clearing echos or cleaning them up?