Hello from Rockhampton
Hi Clive, welcome. You are not the only old timer here Doppeldaumen1 I hit 50 orbits this year.
Looks like you ride a bike as well..
You are in good hands with the Rocky guys and girls...great team up there.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome to the Redbacks... I agree with Slithershaw a shadow bikerscout would suit you fine.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
(Monday 3-Jun-2013, 08:10 PM)Agent Smith Wrote:  Hi Clive, welcome. You are not the only old timer here Doppeldaumen1 I hit 50 orbits this year.
Yes I ride a bike as well, my pride and joy is a 110th anniversary Heritage,now 4 months old, been a dirt rider for many years before that in Mount Isa. I turned 54 in the early part of April, but that doesn't mean I have grown up at all, My poor wife is the only adult in our house.Hehehe
Laugh at your problems, everyone else does.Lol
(Tuesday 4-Jun-2013, 12:21 AM)Galaxy rider Wrote:  
(Monday 3-Jun-2013, 08:10 PM)Agent Smith Wrote:  Hi Clive, welcome. You are not the only old timer here Doppeldaumen1 I hit 50 orbits this year.
Yes I ride a bike as well, my pride and joy is a 110th anniversary Heritage,now 4 months old, been a dirt rider for many years before that in Mount Isa. I turned 54 in the early part of April, but that doesn't mean I have grown up at all, My poor wife is the only adult in our house.Hehehe
Nice bike, I have a '93 R100LT BMW. and sounds like your household is like mine.. welcome to the nuthouse..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome, Clive! Beach ball, eh? I suggest joining the ranks of us (F)ortified (A)ssault (T)roopers. (Stormtroopers for the larger gentleman) Doppeldaumen1

Well, whatever you decide on, make sure to have fun!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hi Clive. Great to see you on the forums. You're going to have so fun.
I am one of those people who have fun just about anywhere, and pretty much any time as well. Just be warned, I am only quiet when I first meet you all.
Hehehe I like the (F)ortified (A)ssult (T)roopers, Might have to look into something like a large Vader, I don't know how much can be seen with the helmets though, I have considered making something up that will clip over a motorcycle helmet without stuffing up the standards sticker, maybe something a bit on the soft side, not sure yet. Could be a bit of a giggle anyways.
Just don't be tempted to get a set of these (they aren't approvable)

http://udreplicas.com/index.php?option=c...tent&id=61
(Monday 10-Jun-2013, 10:51 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Just don't be tempted to get a set of these (they aren't approvable)

http://udreplicas.com/index.php?option=c...tent&id=61

I have decided to ask before I go out and purchase anything seriously,Doppeldaumen1 but for the sake of having a bit of fun I will buy something that is cheap that won't matter if I stuff it up,Aaaah after all I will be having fun with things along the way.Lol
Well it is time to start looking for some parts, I don't know how this will go as I am going to try for 2 things at the same time. I am going to start from the ground up. I am looking for some shin armour for shadow trooper, and ROTH Vader to start with. Colour is not an issue as I can paint it if it is not right.
Clive.
I have made a but of a spelling mistake, it should have read ROTJ Vader, my phone did not accept the abbreviation, and I didn't read it properly before posting it. Sorry about that.
Clive.
The UD stuff is great for fun, but absolutely hopeless when it comes to screen accuracy/costuming.

For the ROTJ Vader the CRL is http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_rotj_vader

For build threads etc you'll need to say hello on the Sith Lord Detachment Forum http://www.501stsithlords.com/
Stormybright (JOker's sister) is another local Sith Lord.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Thanks for that Michael, I have gone and said hi, just have to wait and see what happens. The next thing I have to ask you is there any difference other than colour for the shadow trooper, and where would I find some shins to get started, be warned I am armed with a spray gun, and not afraid to use it. Thanks.
Clive.
PM sent
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)