Thylacine Inifltration
Hi guys,

I'm Garry, i'm a member of the 501st in Tasmania called Thylacine squad. I'm moving up to live in Brissie in the next few weeks.

My id is:TK50100. very lucky to have such a cool id number as well. I have an approved ROTJ Stormtrooper and am currently working on a Barc as well. I look forward to meeting you guys over the next few months.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemb...erID=14633

cheers!
Hi there Garry and welcome!

Look forward to meeting you soon and welcoming you into the Redbacks!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome to Redbackland. Where abouts are you moving to?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

hey mate, you moving the the Greatest state ever! Welcome buddy!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome Garry
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Garry to the best state and garrison in Australia, so I'm bias.Hehehe
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi and welcome, we can always use a Tassie devil up here.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome to Redbackland! Do you know where abouts in Brissy you're aiming to move to?
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Jig Welcome to the Redbacks, you should have an AP when you come up so we can meet you....
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks Garry Wink
Thanks for the welcome... and to the Redbacks -thanks Muppet! the XO sends his regards, and it's a welcome back to Qld for me.. I used to live in Brissie 7 years ago, before the empire, before my dark times..

Moving into Paddington which is my old haunt. I'm looking forward to catching up, thou work and accom take precedence first up. Once settled in i'll be straight into getting into the groove and your troops.

Sorry Mammasith i can be a little slow on the up take "ap"??? what ever it is sounds great!!!

also be warned I will be hassling you all to make a pilgrimage to Tassie with me for a troop down here in December... and there have been specific names mentioned!!!
(Tuesday 4-Jun-2013, 09:20 PM)Nilrem Wrote:  Sorry Mammasith i can be a little slow on the up take "ap"??? what ever it is sounds great!!!

AP Armour Party..with the emphasis on party..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome Garry, an experienced campaigner is always welcome. I look forward to meeting you at a Troop or AP soon.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome, Garry!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.