(Another) New guy.
Hello everyone,

The names Morgan. I'm on the Sunshine coast.
18 years old, Avionics engineer in training. As well as skilled in Digital art, IT and Electrical Technician work

I've forever been a star wars fan. However never considered joining the 501st until a workmate, Zacharie, convinced me to join. Runs around these forums under the name of Wrigzach

As for cosplay Idea, going through the reference library, I've decided on a Pre Vizsla.
I've made cosplay before (I work on cosplay alot in my spare time), I've got a Discord (MLP:FiM), and in process are an early buster sword cloud strife (Final Fantasy VII) and an Altier (Assassins Creed)

I hope to be apart of group gatherings in the near future, help at charity/fundraiser event and have a great time with you guys at any event

Regards,
Morgan Patrick
~RandomPinkPie
Welcome... and Pre Vizsla nice Smile I think Ashbash will be very excited to hear that as she has Bo Katarn
DW2013 to DW2018
About time you signed up, not like I've been nagging you all year...
But seriously, welcome to the forum Smile you will one day visit this more then Facebook :P
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
more then facebook? isnt this what browser tabs are for?
DW2013 to DW2018
(Friday 14-Jun-2013, 06:10 PM)Duras Wrote:  Welcome... and Pre Vizsla nice Smile I think Ashbash will be very excited to hear that as she has Bo Katarn

Funny you mention her, i met her the other day and when I mentioned I make cosplay, she threw up her arms, waving them in the air Lol
Well I mention Xbox and she did to... Out of hated that is :P

Though sort of regretting defending Le Xbox hahaha
(Friday 14-Jun-2013, 06:24 PM)wrigzach Wrote:  Well I mention Xbox and she did to... Out of hated that is :P

Though sort of regretting defending Le Xbox hahaha

Well we all know Xbox 360 > PS3
However Xbone < PS4
Now for the full picture :P
PC>Xbox 360>Ps3
PC>Xbox one=ps4 :P
But first you need and actual working computer XD
Shhhhhh :P
Now back to the topic of you joining the forum......
What? this was a forum?

XD jks
Welcome Morgan.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Friday 14-Jun-2013, 06:19 PM)RandomPinkPie Wrote:  
(Friday 14-Jun-2013, 06:10 PM)Duras Wrote:  Welcome... and Pre Vizsla nice Smile I think Ashbash will be very excited to hear that as she has Bo Katarn

Funny you mention her, i met her the other day and when I mentioned I make cosplay, she threw up her arms, waving them in the air Lol

Yep sounds like Ash
DW2013 to DW2018
I do remember seeing the 501st redback garrison, booth at Brisbane Supernova 2012

The giant "in plastic packaging" thing is pretty awesome. I will say
Also Wrigzach showed me all the antics that you guys got up at the Dreamworld event just gone.
Welcome to the Redback forums Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15