1st piece!
Got my first piece of TK today...

Although, following the missus around doing the Darth Vader breathing wasnt as much fun as I thought it would be in just my shiny black gloves :0

*watches for the postman*...
Move along...
Another TK! And this is how it starts - black gloves or white boots (unless you intend to paint black boots). How long before you buy some shiny white plastic?
Soon I hope, i've narrowed down a couple of suppliers (still confused tho) and hope to have it all by Nova.

I'm watching the forums atm to see when there is a troop I can attend or maybe an AP to have a look at a few sets.
Move along...
Maybe you should fill in your profile so people here can see where you are located and can arrange a meet.

I don't have all my armour yet, just a bucket. My bucket is an AP and was bought because it is supposed to be one of the more screen accurate ones out there.
Hi Shalord,
I know that feeling of getting your first piece of your kit, no matter how small a piece it may be. I got my shiny white boots first, and wanted to wear them around the house (I would have worn them to work, except I want to keep them shiny).
I got my armor kit only 2 weeks ago, after many questions to the guys on here as to which kit best suited me. I went with a AP kit, and so glad I did... as it appears to be the best fit for my height and build, and we are still having to do minor modifications as we build.

Best of luck with choosing your supplier. In the meantime, start getting the other bits, like your undersuit, shoes etc.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."