Rockhampton People.
Hi all,
I would like to send out an invite to the Rockhampton guys and gals. As I would like to meet up with your all. Maybe an afternoon this week or weekend for a coffee?

Thanks
Koby
Pm sent Koby Smile
Not sure what my movements are this week, I may be out at Blackdown Tablelands assisting with a controlled/hazard reduction burn.
But other than that Lisa (LadyTarkin) and myself should be available.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Garrett and Micheal are great people to meet with, I was glad to have spoken with them, it would be good to catch up with other members, but only time will tell, I have found there really is a lot more to this than I thought. I feel almost like a kid again trying to find out things about a movie I saw almost as a kid, have fun and enjoy the ride.

Clive.
Laugh at your problems, everyone else does.Lol
Thanks Clive
Hi guys. Sound great. Let me know when you're keen.
(Wednesday 17-Jul-2013, 02:08 AM)poindex Wrote:  Hi guys. Sound great. Let me know when you're keen.

I am always keen, lloks like somthing is happening next month, so I will be down at the rail museum to say G'day to who ever is there.
Clive
Laugh at your problems, everyone else does.Lol
So humbled in meeting you all.
It was great to meet you tonight Koby, we'll have you on your way to approval in no time!
Was great to meet you Koby (MrE) hope we didn't overwhelm you with information. Hopefully next time we meet you'll get to meet some of our lovely partners as well.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Sounds good guys Smile
Welcome to the forums Koby. You’re in good hands with the crew up there in Rocky. They will help you on your way but they are only a small part of the garrison. We are all here to help. So if you have any questions feel free to ask and if you get down to Brisbane at any time chances are there is a troop going on. You are more than welcome to come along.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Thanks Draco, will do Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Northern People! AlqVeers 3 5,378 Friday 6-Jun-2014, 07:12 AM
Last Post: muppet