HI!
Just thought I'd drop in here and say hi.

I'm interested in making a sith costume so any tips would great.

Smile
Hi Puck,

Welcome to the forums. I am sure you will be able to find some great advice from the guys here.

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself - like where your from and which sith you are looking at making?
Welcome Puck firstly are you interested in any Sith in particular? If you are looking for one other than Dooku, Vader or the Emperor the best site to check out is this one http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...clipse_CRL it has the costume guides for a lot of the Sith from outside the movies.

We will be more than happy to help with advice an answer questions but we'll need a bit more information to go with.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the party..... I mean galactic empire, yes we have lots of cookies :P
But seriously, welcome to the forum and there are lots of Sith and some ehhh Jedi here that could give you lots of tips but formalities aside havea great time and depending on where you are might be some events near by so you can meet some members and see Sith Lords in action!!
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Welcome to the Redbacks, Puck!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome! I'm sure plenty of people here will be able to help with any questions you have. Which sith did you have in mind?

~Andy.
~Pants.
Hey Puck, Welcome mate.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
Welcome Puck, good luck with your research.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks for all the welcome(s) guys!

I'm from Brisbane, I usually run into you guys at Supanova which is how I first found out about the Redback Garrison.

I'm not sure which Sith yet, I'm still deciding. (Thanks for the link btw, it's really helpful Smile )
Welcome Smile