hi from brisbane
hi all

these are the pics that were supplied to me by cfo
the suits are all made the same so im told because i asked for
updated photos and was told these pics are what the suit will look like its should fit with my measurements but i may still have to do a little trimming here and there [attachment=1729][attachment=1729][attachment=1730]
thanks for the help everyone
droll30

idk how to post pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have sent you a PM about the armour
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
hi guys

thanks for the pm phantom
been off the star wars costume seeking for a couple weeks due to normal life
but would it be possible to get a costume and modify it up to legion standards?
i think i have found one that shouldnt be too much work to modify up to trooping standards
thanks for everyones help as always
droll30
the atat driver costume im looking to modify http://www.starfortressproductions.com/c...ostume.jpg
Stay Away from Star Fortress!!!

There are far more reputable armour makers than them out there.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Thanks major Payne
I'm at the point of giving up ......
So it seems EVERY costume i find from
Any.armourer won't be accepted into the legion
For some reason. And I don't have funds to get
2000 dollar costumes so no I'm back to square 1
With that atat driver being rejected.im starting to
Fear that I will NEVER be able to troop with 501st
Because A I don't have time to build a costume
B I have NO experience/expertise or tools to build any armour kits
A C there's no one able to sell armour
I'm starting to think I have to troop solo outside the 501st
As I won't be accepted the Star Wars dream for me is fading fast
Any response or HELP finding armour would be appreciated
Droll30
Find out who they Recommend.
watch Lots of Video's and Take ya Time when working on them.
Save ya Money and buy a Good Costume that is Recommended.
It's the Advice i was given by a Member.
" And you look like an overgrown Kowakian monkey-lizard, so I guess looks don't count for much "
You have been given plenty of advice. All very sound and all very reasonable. If this is the hobby you really want to get into you will spend the time to join. This is not a quick fix group. The standards are high for a reason. We want our members to look as close to the movie characters as possible.

Like life the easy way is not always the best way. You have been offered the right Sellers of armour. You have been told to go to am armour party to see what it takes to make your armour and also get tips and help. Sorry to sound harsh but if it still seems all too much then maybe this is not the right hobby or group to join.

We are here to help but you just don't seem to want to help yourself first.
Hi guys

I've received help via pm
By a member on here and now I'm headed in the
Right direction. Can I still join the legion or am I on the
Scrap heap ?
Are you even reading what people are posting droll? How about you start showing a bit more of a can do attitude. The only person that will put you on the scrap heap is yourself. Ball is on your court pal.
Thanks apoke

Just gotta get back in the horse
I have emailed a place about armour and the balls rolling hopefully

im looking at going thru http://www.farawaycreations.com. on the advice of a member here and have emailed them and i am awaiting response
Faraway Creations make excellent stuff. I have a Mechanical Crewman helmet from them and a couple of pairs of jumpsuits. You won't be dissapointed.
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

so faraway creations are valued armour builders i haven't heard back on price yet do they run into the thousands for a at at driver?
Hi there droll, what ever you do, don't give up hope on joining the 501st/Redbacks. I made the mistake of buying a "Rubies' TK, before doing all my research, a hard lession learnt, but didn't give up. As Apok mentioned, we all have jobs, families and other commentments too. Getting an approved costume won't happen overnight, but it will happen. Some of my Star Wars costumes takes 4 months plus to put together, and my merc even longer.

There are some rubbish armour makers out there, and there are some first class ones. FAC, the one that Buzzard mentions are one of the better ones. I've used them 4-5 times before and will stand behind them 100%.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
hi sniper

thanks for the advice

from what i have found out about FAC is there armour kits are fairly easy to put together if they dont
already come mostly premade ?
thanks for the tips
droll30

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING !!!!

im looking to make my first costume a tie pilot and ive sourced almost all of the parts i need all i need from FAC will be the helmet and the front back armour and the chest box a few hours on ebay serching has paid off the wheels are finally in motion XD