g'day redback garrison
hello there my name is brodie i am 27 and living in chermside. was chating to some of the guys a supanova and would love to join. not to sure where to start on getting my costume together. was told muppet is the man to talk to. also was wondering when the next 'Armor party' is. really looking forward to getting my armor together and joining. been fan on the 501st for some time. oh and to the redback memebers that were at the one man star wars trilogy earlier this year...wasn't that sweeeet.
Smile
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi Brodie, and Welcome Yes, muppet is the man to talk to about where to start your journey towards the dark side. As for an AP, i don't think any have been set yet, but there are talks of some soon. And as Gencon edges closer, they will come thick and fast!!! Being at Chermside you can also pop down to Claytons Comics down on Hamilton rd, on May 3 and meet some of the guys there Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome Brodie

First up, what costume where you wishing to get into? I will try to help you and point you in the right direction. There are a lot of other members around that can help you out as well.
Not sure when the next armour party will be, i think we're nearly due for 1 soon.
You're more than welcome to come along and be a part of troop and see what goes on behind the scene, at the next troop. Claytons Comic free comic day is coming up in a couple of weeks and is not far from you.
Welcome again
Ken
Welcome
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
hi welcome
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi and welcome Brodie!

Random question, were you the one asking for photos of Moxxie and I with our buckets off..?
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Hurrah Welcome to "The Best Damn Garrison".
Welcome to the 501st mate
Welcome aboard mate. The one man star wars show was a blast, I was there in my Tusken Raider, trying not to trip over everyone. Look around and see what costume/character you want to do. Don't rush into it, take your time and Enjoy!
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Saturday 17-Apr-2010, 09:45 AM)Tirilia Wrote:  Hi and welcome Brodie!

Random question, were you the one asking for photos of Moxxie and I with our buckets off..?

Na mate that wasn't me. i think i was talking to cobra and one of the others on the web site and getting started. also trying to to win that tk helmet Cheeky
thanks for the strong welcome. Claytons Comics is walking distance from my place i will drop down see what goes on abit further. having a bit further look on armor i reckon i am after a tk or a td. i love what rick (cobra) has done with his tk. tho i don't think i will rush into the colour strait away.
Welcome to the darkside mate! Smile

Youre on the right track with not rushing into a colored tk, just ask me or Rick how much "fun" it is to get one approved lol.

Best to get your number and membership with a TK and paint it down the track.
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Another one for the fold? *sniff*

Great....now I'm emotional!

Welcome brother...to the dark side!

:0
(Saturday 17-Apr-2010, 03:54 PM)MouldMan Wrote:  Welcome to the darkside mate! Smile

Youre on the right track with not rushing into a colored tk, just ask me or Rick how much "fun" it is to get one approved lol.

Best to get your number and membership with a TK and paint it down the track.

thank mouldman. congrats btw on gettting yours approved was reading on the updates that yours just got the thumbs up this year. its a sweet td set up.
Hey Brodie, welcome to the forums,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redback Garrison squads DEX 2 4,213 Sunday 8-Jan-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: DEX
  Hello Redback Garrison 1phasma 14 14,587 Monday 23-May-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Gix
  Greetings Redback Garrison THX1138 10 12,748 Thursday 2-Apr-2015, 09:34 AM
Last Post: THX1138