all aboard the hogwarts express
Hi guys and gals,

As you may have seen us at Brisnova rocking quite a cool harry potter group.

I thought i would put the callout to anyone else that may like to join the next group for Gold Coast Supa Nova. If you would like to be a student feel free (although we may need to shun hufflepuffs lol). We will also be having a range of teachers from Snape to Umbridge and even the dark lord himself should be there.

Please be aware that HP geat is not under the DTL aprroval list so this will just be a really fun group for supernova.

I will be cross posting this on the 501st forums so hopefully there will be a good number of us.

I can also make a facebook group if there is a good number of us to keep it easier for me to manage it.
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
As well as being a member of the 501st, Rebel Legion and Mando Mercs, I'll be expanding my costume collection and clubs.

I will be doing Alaster "Mad-eye" Moody as seen in the Harry Potter Movie, Goblet of Fire.

[Image: Moody_zpsab3f65f2.jpg]

Looking forward to have this ready for CoastNova 2014.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
You'll do a great mad-eye, Sniper Smile
I love being a Slytherin student and I'm looking into getting a vest & a Wednesday Addams-style wig to darken my features
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Already replied on the D2L page, but I'm hoping to get my Slytherin robes done. Just have a few problems sourcing them currently!
I would love to do this, I would do a student, but doing a teacher would be good. Just not sure who :P Hagrid would be good, I got the belly :P Just not the height lol
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
(Thursday 14-Nov-2013, 10:33 PM)Deimos Wrote:  I would love to do this, I would do a student, but doing a teacher would be good. Just not sure who :P Hagrid would be good, I got the belly :P Just not the height lol

Prof Flitwick then? Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
That student down right corner really isn't as good and innocent as she looks Cheeky I was so impressed with Moxxxies costume. She reminded me of a very strict teacher I had in grade one.
Sirius black would be my pick... It's the maroon velvet jacket, so pimp Smile
Any room for a Luna Lovegood? I have my own Quibbler and Spectrespecs Smile

[Image: Quibbler.jpg]
Sarah

"Let's just say my master will always do what needs to be done. I'm not even sure how peacetime will agree with him." -- Ahsoka Tano
(Saturday 16-Nov-2013, 09:26 AM)Satay Wrote:  Any room for a Luna Lovegood? I have my own Quibbler and Spectrespecs Smile

[Image: Quibbler.jpg]

And you have the attitude for her as well Aaaah But I thought Ravenclaw was your second favorite house after the Harry Potter one. Cheeky
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Yes!! Luna would be a great addition!
Hubris, you should totally do a Sirius Black costume
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Luna would be awesome.
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
I'm thinking I could pull off a half-decent Hagrid. Smile
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Satay you should show the gang your Hogwarts chest of goodies you made for your friend. Wait for the squeeeling. In all honesty, post a pic!!!
Luna would be amazing :D cant wait to see her :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All aboard the Armenian money train Jaster 6 1,883 Sunday 15-Dec-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Jaster