Hello from the Southside...
Weclome aboard mate. Take your time, do your reseach and ask heaps of questions, no matter how stupid that appear to be. Most importanly, prepare to have a lot of fun. Catch you at the next AP or Redback event.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
There are two good reasons for asking questions.

1: It increases your knowledge and helps you do things right.

2: It gives us a chance to talk about our stuff.

So do us a favour and give us a chance to talk about what we love.
hi welcome mate im from the uk been here for 6 yrs now.did the same met a brizzy girl.but im from the south kent.did live near you once few yr ago.any way have a good look around and i put the kettle on for us enjoy your stay.
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome mate...but blimey, another bloody Pom! They are over running the place.

Oh yeah, that's right...I'm from there as well! Half Welsh (Cardiff) Half English (Kent, Dartford), but been here over 20 years now!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Englishmen make perfect Imperial officers. They have the right accent. :P
Welcome mate!
Draco...Looks like I've got that winning habbit! LOL Thanks mate, still undecided about what I want to do with my future employment.

Tirilia...Here's my story...wet to a fancy dress party recently as a stormtrooper (yes, that really bad fancy dress costume for $100, lol, but had a blast...came across you guys whilst surfing the net, and wanted more.To join in the fun with you guys and help raise funds for good causes is also another good reason! As for the wife, she went to the fancy dress as princess leia...BOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL

Scotsman...Many thanks mate! What part of Scotland are you from?

Sniper...Look forward to meeting you eventually, thanks!

Fallout...Similar to me, moved here in Nov 03. Is that kettle on yet?

Goose...Hi mate, I lived in South Wales for many years after I left the army, Newport 1st then Neath. 20 years, you lost your accent yet?

Hopfot...Officer? Me? Not with this accent mate...LOL Hehehe

SuperAzza...Thanks for the welcome mate! Smile
Hi and Welcome! Peace
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Kieran... Hi mate, love your signature...LOL Smile
Ahh, very nice.. so youre into the charity side? That will win hearts here, no problems *lol*

Highly recommend coming along to the next AP or Troop.. next AP could be in 3-4 weeks.. depending on one or two small house related matters.. Bring your other half along for sure Smile We'll turn her away from those pesky rebel sympathies Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Tuesday 11-May-2010, 10:03 AM)Tirilia Wrote:  Ahh, very nice.. so youre into the charity side? That will win hearts here, no problems *lol*

Highly recommend coming along to the next AP or Troop.. next AP could be in 3-4 weeks.. depending on one or two small house related matters.. Bring your other half along for sure Smile We'll turn her away from those pesky rebel sympathies Wink

My daughter back in the UK is Autistic, so I've always been keen on helping childrens charities whenever possible.

Very interested in coming to the next AP...Any ideas where it'll be?
Check the upcoming events thread Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome bluenose! As another cadet all i can say i went to muppets last armour party best thing i have done to date , other than ask plenty of questions, the villans here are happy to answer them!Doppeldaumen1
Trilia... Will do, thanks! Smile

Tyrael...Thanks matey, what stage are you at right now?
(Tuesday 11-May-2010, 12:39 PM)Bluenose Wrote:  Trilia... Will do, thanks! Smile

Tyrael...Thanks matey, what stage are you at right now?

This week i am going to order my armour!( i know what you are thinking, thats not the tricky bit) well all i can say do your reasearch on the different armour suppliers types of armour to suit your body type! to get the perfect fit! as far as quality goes you will soon find out what is better quality than others and it depends on weather you like hardcore screen like-ness or not! GOOD LUCK! Any questions on armour dont hesitate to ask anyone here!Doppeldaumen1