Many thanks...
Hello All,
To introduce myself - my name is Faith and I am the sister of Craig, known widely as "The Sniper".
On behalf of my dad and the rest of my family, I want to thank all of you who helped to honour my brother, both in your kind words and actions after his death, on the day of his funeral and beyond. We were blown away and felt blessed at what was really a very tough time for us.
To those who attended the funeral, your presence on that day was very meaningful for us - I feel that we all honoured Craig well.
To those who have contributed and bought items from Craig's various collections, I want to let you know that Dad is appreciative - the monies were transferred into his account recently.
A sad poignant photo (taken by my cousin) ... I want to share it with you to say thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would also like to say thank you. Thank you for letting us attend Craig's funeral. I know you and your father could of kept it small with family only. So I feel quite honored to be able to say my good bye's and to give The Sniper a send off he would of been proud of. I believe the Garrison feels the same way.

I hope you and your family are well. If there is any thing you need help with, feel free to lets us know. There would be more than enough troopers that would throw up there hand whether they would be help full or not Smile.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Thanks for sharing that photo faith it was a sad day and we really appreciate the opportunity your family gave us to be part of his farewell.

And as Jimcricket said if there is anything we can do to help we would be happy to help out.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky