Hey everyone I'm a Newbie =D
Hey everyone,

My name is Chantel also known as Tel, Telle or Tellifer. =D many nicknames I have. =D
I started cosplaying last year with my partner and our friends. We formed a batman villain crew. Some of you might recognize us as the Arkham City Harley Quinn and Dark Knight Joker at this years Goldnova on the Saturday. [Image: 10155683_480613748733033_6414105861148205414_n.jpg]

On the Sunday my partner took photos for our friend who was Darth Nihilus at the 501st exclusive figure booth. After seeing what you guys do and how much effort you all put in, my partner and I would love to help out where ever we can and hopefully become a part of what you all create. I'm now looking into creating a Darth Talon cosplay. Challenging she may be, but compared to Harley's outfit she should be pretty easy. The only annoying thing will be her lightsaber, so if anyone has any tips or ideas on how to create it or where to buy it please share. =]

- Tellifer =]
Welcome Tellifer it seems that Twileks are very popular lately Doppeldaumen1 For some information on Talons body paint and lekku join up on these forums The Flagship Eclipse http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/ dedicated to the expanded ( bon movie ) universe characters and also http://chucrew.com/TwilekCelebration/index.php Twilek pam makes great Lekku and is this forum is dedicated to all things Twilek.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Chantel,
Welcome to the Redbacks.
Darth Talon is a great costume, but isn't as easy as she looks. The tattoos have to be precise and full body paint is quite difficult. The lekku must be a specific size as well. As Stormraven said join up to The Flagship Eclipse and study the CRL on her. Also Pam Twi'lek makes the best Lekkus around , I strongly suggest messaging her( she's lovely!!) and she can give you advice. She is a very busy lady so don't worry if it takes her awhile to answer back.
I think there are only a few women in the legion who have had this approved, so research and build threads are a must. Good luck. If you need any advice ask,there are quick a few awesome chicks in the garrison who can advise you.
Check out Ultra sabres for light sabres Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Thank you all for welcoming me Jig and for the forum suggestions much appreciated. =] Im excited to see how I go with this cosplay. I know her body art will be challenging. So heaps of practice will be needed and makeup techniques to blend the lekku =]
I have done some research on her outfit/body art on the 501st's costume reference library, also seeking materials and what is best to use. Im a little stuck for her armor. I have currently been working with worbla and wonderflex, although living in sunny Queensland apparently it they don't go so well with the heat up here. I will definitely check out ultra sabers =D fingers crossed they can help.
Welcome and enjoy your new journey to the dark side!
Move along...
Hey Tel worbla and wonderflex will probably work for Talons armor, but if you do wear it in Queensland you will need to have an inside layer to help it keep its shape. Another option I have seen a few people using lately has been EVA foam ( e.g. jigsaw mats ) - like worbla you will need to use a heat gun to mold it into shape.

I don't think anyone makes the "organic" looking sabers of the One Sith so you may need to buy a plain one and use the worbla to make it look right.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey welcome! We have a couple of photos with you Smile

With my hubby
[Image: imagejpg1_zps99a4d0bb.jpg]

And with me and your friend Smile
[Image: imagejpg2_zps6bffb654.jpg]
Gotta love the dark side, its more fun being the bad guy =D

Awesome thanks for the advice Stormraven. I did see an armor tutorial on youtube and the guy made it out of eva foam it looked pretty cool and very effective. Yea, I have googled and even searched for tutorials on how to create the hilt and I got nothing =/ Your idea with the saber could work quite well I didnt even think of making the hilt out worbla.

Hey Rayvn, =D haha I love these photos you guys look awesome =D Did you have fun at Nova.