Introduction
Hi all, I've just joined the forum with the intent of joining the garrison once I've got myself some armour. I've seen you guys troop at the GC SupaNova and the last Brisbane Supanova and have been interested in getting involved. At this stage I intend on starting off with stormtrooper armour, and see where things go from there, I hear it can become something of an addiction to getting more and more outfits.... I look forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully doing some trooping in the future.
Welcom Markus. Enjoy the ride Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Aboard, Markus!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks guys, I should add that my name is Darren :-) Thabks again for the welcome.

Curse my fat thumbs and small Galaxy phone keyboard...I obviously meant thanks... ;-)
Welcome Markus for some information about storm trooper amour have a look at his site http://www.whitearmor.net it has a lot of help one the different armor makers and the like.

Keep an eye on the events board and if there any that you can make it to come along and meet some of the troopers.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Will do Stormraven, thanks.
Acceptus Marcus!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Markus... enjoy the journey to getting your first costume. A nice and shiny white stormtrooper is a great start Wink
Do lots of research and ask lots of questions... remember the only silly question is the one NOT asked.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Thanks Cre8tiv, your journey was a very interesting read... I can't imagine the time and effort it took, let alone the patience ;-)
My journey to white shiny bliss may be a little easier, as I've opted to purchase a complete set of armour that should be good to go out of the box, but that will remain to be seen when it actually arrives... I'll keep you all updated with photos etc once I have it... oh and just to ease your minds, it's not from ebay, I did a bit of research before committing to the purchase, and I am confident it will be up to scratch for the exacting standards of the Empire.
Welcome to the forums Darren.
Thanks Cobra, it's good to be here...
Welcome Darren!

Where did you purchase your armour from?
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hi Buzzard, sorry for the tardy response, I've been busy with work and haven't logged in for a while... picked mine up from the UK, arrived a day or so ago so will get some photos posted as soon as I can...
Welcome Darren :-)
Thanks Astro... I hope the weather is better for you guys at DW14 this weekend...