Hi there. Long time Star Wars fan, first time 501st Forumer. I'm especially fond of the EU novels. Ive been following you guys for a while but had a chat to the guys and gals at the dreamworld may the 4th event and have finally got around to joining up Smile

I love the work you guys do (especially charities) and some day hope to make a set or armor myself and make a difference to someone else s life while participating in something that i love.
Welcome to the madhouse, Senator!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome seNaToR its always good to have new guys along. If you are really interested in the EU characters you may want to look at joining this forum http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/ as it is the one dedicated to the EU characters in the 501st. Is there any particular one you are interested in though? If they haven't been done before ( or are rare ) they are often given a bit more scrutiny than most. But regardless of what you choose I'm sure there will be plenty of guys to help you out.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the forums seNaToR.
Cheers guys and thanks for the link to eclipse stormraven. I'd really like to do a good ol sttormtrooper costume first (you can't have too many storm troopers in the empire). A place to talk about eu/legacy is all I'm after at the moment but if I were to delve into an eu costume it would have to be thrawn Smile
yes ... come to the shiny whiteys Smile

in that case you want to hit whitearmor.net for all info those in polished clean and smart armour Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
Where do you hail from Senator?
Welcome!
You've nailed why a lot of us are here too. Sharing something we love with each other, the public and doing good at the same time. Can't beat it!
Good luck with your build and costume, the team here are second to none with support in helping you get approved with the costume you want.
We already have one Thrawn in the Garrison ( Beanie ) so you can ask to catch up with him and look at his costume....if he can find amongst all the others Hehehe
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome!

Stormtrooper... great choice Wink
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Welcome to the forum buddy.
[Image: tb23177-final_zpsrxwgu0lr.gif][/URL]
welcome