Lord Straxus
Welcome to the Redback Forums Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 10:29 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome Staxus any ideas on what sort of a costume you would to get started with? Stormtoopers are the most iconic but there is a whole range too choose from. Have a look through here to see if any appeal. http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL As you can see there a range of options from soft costumes like the Imperial Officer to partly armoured Scout up to the armoured Stormtroper. All have there pro's and con's but in the end find a costume that you like and ask lots of questions.
Was thinking of starting super simple and doing the 181st TI dress uniform first just to get the feel for a build
(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 06:59 PM)Slide Effect Wrote:  Ahhhh Tie Pilot........I like you already. Im almost finished my reserve tie pilot. Just waiting on gloves as boots got ordrred today.
Sing out if you need a hand and welcome aboard.
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Welcome
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 08:22 PM)Lord Straxus Wrote:  Was thinking of starting super simple and doing the 181st TI dress uniform first just to get the feel for a build

I like the look of that uniform, I have a 181st pilot and have been looking at that build myself, the biggest problem with the olive is getting the right tone in Australia, it varies a lot. There are a few seamstresses in Garrison who may be able to help make it or the hat for you.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky