Finally found you guys
I dunno Duras....Sly is pretty umm.......unique Cheeky
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
(Thursday 13-Nov-2014, 02:39 PM)nix666 Wrote:  Mackay. I Thought you could only have one per area?

Nope, as already pointed out definitely not a problem to have two in the same area. All 3 of our current Vaders are in Brisbane. You just can't have more than one at the same troop (at the same time, we quite often have 2 Vaders at the big troops and only one on the stand at a time).
(Thursday 13-Nov-2014, 08:22 PM)Slide Effect Wrote:  I dunno Duras....Sly is pretty umm.......unique Cheeky

I was going to say, that Duras is unique too... thank goodness Cheeky
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Yes I'm a special little snowflake Wink just like everyone else
DW2013 to DW2018
Sith - Let the hatred flow through you.

Welcome. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
This may be a silly question but why is it when I go in to the upcoming events section I can't view anything and get the message below. DO I need to be in the 501 to view it. I'm only asking as Before i'm ready I'd like to get to some of the public events to photograph and see how the team interacts with the public.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
Because you are a cadet, until you be come either a verified cadet or a full member, there are certain sections you cannot access.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
I think im going to go clone. Will wait to see which one now. You guys are awesome
Nice choice, Nick Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome aboard NickSmile

Terror