Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone! I'm Lisa (Mrs Altair Smile)

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend at Dreamworld, I know John (Altair) kept going on about how awesome it was! I hope to make it next year.

For someone that isn't the biggest Star Wars fan I have been to an armour party this year and also pink stumps day. I really like this clubs motivation and am interested in helping out where I can to help raise money for charity and bring smiles to kids faces.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.
Welcome Lisa, good to have you on board!
Do you think you might eventually do your own costume?
Welcome!
Haha finally got you to join up! I win Smile
Welcome to the Redbacks babe
Hey Lisa , welcome , I had to join to see more of my wife so I know what you're going through , but yes the work the 501st does is really inspiring .
Hi Lisa, welcome to he house of fun.
I
Yay Lisa !
Glad you finally came over to the dark side, hope you come and hang out while the boys build the set of armour
Glad you're here Lisa! John does nothing but bum around eating cookies, maybe you could get him to do some work for a change? We got a photo of him posing with tongs pretending to work, but I reckon it was just to be closer to the food! Lol

[Image: 11066634_10205228931780633_1897438126969...zuzzdn.jpg]

Welcome to the group! Doppeldaumen1
Hahaha good one Dave!
Hi Lisa and welcome know we could convert you to the darkside
(Monday 25-May-2015, 09:26 PM)Rebelrach Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Lisa, good to have you on board!
Do you think you might eventually do your own costume?

Hi Rebelrach, I don't have any plans for a costume at this stage. Just going to help out with the charity work when I can Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smile
Hi and Welcome
Hi Lisa. Welcome to the group. It was good to meet you on Sunday at the Albany fair.

Cheers,
Whitey.
Hi Whitey, it was nice to meet you Smile
Hi again Lisa,
It was good to meet you on Sunday
Cheers