Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Girl on the Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I heard my name whispered. Took a while to rouse from my slumber Wink :P

Welcome to the Redback boards Smile
Hi and welcome Smile
Nice to see you here, welcome to the Redbacks Vic.
Once you're finished with your Mara Jade, I would recommend a TB (Biker Scout) for your next costume.
They are an easy costume to move (play) around in, and the TB's I know are a little bit mischievous, which kinda suits you. Smile
Hey Vicky!!, welcome :D , that is so cool you're a nurse we could use your skills for troops lol :P , will be good to meet you soon Smile
(Thursday 16-Jul-2015, 02:01 PM)cobra Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you here, welcome to the Redbacks Vic.
Once you're finished with your Mara Jade, I would recommend a TB (Biker Scout) for your next costume.
They are an easy costume to move (play) around in, and the TB's I know are a little bit mischievous, which kinda suits you. Smile

(Tuesday 14-Jul-2015, 09:54 PM)Tachyon Wrote: [ -> ]I heard my name whispered. Took a while to rouse from my slumber Wink :P

Welcome to the Redback boards Smile

Haha. Don't think Tachy would agree to the TB thing [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]
Pages: 1 2 3